napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol help

honyt12

Hello, I am 18 years old and I am a competitive teen bodybuilder. I may try a winstrol cycle in the future and was wondering how I should run it and if you have any tips for me.

Bro no way. 18? Your testosterone should be raging. And you definatly dont want to use out of the gate. At least 5 more years

PHURIOUS

Hello, I am 18 years old and I am a competitive teen bodybuilder. I may try a winstrol cycle in the future and was wondering how I should run it and if you have any tips for me.

i do have some tips for you as will everyone else on the forum... DONT DO IT... i dont care how competitive you are... noone with any sort of sense or care would ever advise you to run steroids... your many years away from that... you will completely ruin yourself internally and set yourself up for nothing but problems and a shortened life inevitably... right now you need to focus on eating, plenty of protein etc... you could look into creatine but other than that, there's nothing else you should be messing with at 18 years old... except girls! then by all means have at it!

i do have some tips for you as will everyone else on the forum... DONT DO IT... i dont care how competitive you are... noone with any sort of sense or care would ever advise you to run steroids... your many years away from that... you will completely ruin yourself internally and set yourself up for nothing but problems and a shortened life inevitably... right now you need to focus on eating, plenty of protein etc... you could look into creatine but other than that, there's nothing else you should be messing with at 18 years old... except girls! then by all means have at it!

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely far too young bro. At 18 years old you have very high natural hormone levels that will give you the best gains of your life. You should be capitalizing on that while you can. You have the best years right now for growth with a good solid diet and training plan. That's all you need right now. Stay away from the steroids

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Don't use steroids for another 5 years. Period. I agree with Rick

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u are gonna shrivel your nuts up and not be able to get a hard on without popsicle sticks taped to it if you start this young brother

Eeeeh at 18 I was just chasing pussy and running from cops lol. Don't worry about roids bro. Eat, lift, repeat.

The single best tip I can give you is do not even think about it or waste any time daydreaming about it. And congrats to you for asking before jumping in.

Top Bottom