napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Which sources are actually legit? Also seizure letters

naughtytristan123

There's like a billion sources online. Which ones actually don't run with your money, send you canola oil, or are way overpriced? A vial of test should be like 40-60.. unless domestic lol.

i'm looking at osgear,ugfreak, and steroidify's dragonpharma and parapharma

Also, with the coronavirus going on, is now more likely to receive seizure letters?

That's why we have forum sponsors/sources. I suggest you browse through the source section and choose a source that suits your needs.

Tons of crappy sources out there man. Tons, atleast from my experience you many that send the gear and such but are underdosed...Im sure there are several good on this board but only one i can vouch for and speak for is 1-stop domestic shop. No affiliation at all, just an active member on here. On their test cyp 250 a week, feel good, look full, vascular etc... also eating super clean. But generally speaking they are great. Just my 2 cents.

US Domestic Supply

Get you gear domestic, no risk of getting a seizure letter
We have a great seclection of products at www.us-domesticsupply.ws

There's like a billion sources online. Which ones actually don't run with your money, send you canola oil, or are way overpriced? A vial of test should be like 40-60.. unless domestic lol.

Also, with the coronavirus going on, is now more likely to receive seizure letters?

That's my issue. So many people are sponsored so their recommendations aren't reliable. And the ones that are the most trusted are out of stock like wtf lol.

Get your gear domestic. No worry about seizures. We have the best domestic source here you'll find anywhere with 1-stop domestic shop.

Send me a PM for a price list

Anything that?s supported by our moderators is G2G. Look at the banners at the top and our top moderators.
You?re got 4 posts so your gonna have to do a little homework.

All the sources here are good to go. With steroidify you are guaranteed delivery, however we have temporarily marked some of our product lines that source from Asia out of stock. This is due to shipping from that region becoming somewhat sporadic with timing due to current conditions and we don't want you to suffer long wait times. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me.

I will tell you my own personal experience with ordering from a banner off this forum...everyone says the good but I never hear the bad with ordering from a banner on here so I ordered from Steriodify back on January 30th...this was my first time ordering online in LIFE, I normally get from someone I know but they moved away so I figured I'd trust this site because everyone on here praises how great the gear is and how everything works 100% with shipping from them. This was not my experience, so I ordered on Jan. 30th, that order was stopped because of the virus in Asia and I had all Dragonpharma items that I wanted...this was expressed to me 2 weeks after I ordered and only after I asked customer service for an update...then I was given a credit and told to re-order but from a specific warehouse that they said would be 100% good to go...so I re-ordered using ONLY products from that specific warehouse they suggested to me...this was on Feb. 14th..I receive the tracking info and I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait...nothing is updated on tracking and no info is given to me on my order...then it FINALLY gets to the post office and is finally delivered to me yesterday, March 2nd...I am so excited that I finally get my items I spent over $600 on and have been waiting for since Jan. 30th...my package I received is very small and when I open it, it has 1 item in it that I didn't even order...so what happened to my order, I go back on the post office site to track it and all the info is gone....so I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN and I'm still waiting on my order that I placed, I feel like they stole my money and I get no answers about what is happening...so BE CAREFUL and order very small to start so your not out of money like me.
Hello,
Can you please check my reply to you in the main Steroidify sticky, so we can make sure that this gets taken care of for you. Please PM directly so we can get this sorted. We never want to see anyone lose their hard earned money, and we will get this solved for you.

Top Bottom