napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which Sarms

Sted1

Can I start with wishing you all a happy New Year and thanks fore the advice for my post cycle it worked a treat thanks.
I've put a little weight in over Christmas and old shoulder injury has flared up. I'm wanting to purchase some Sarms could you recommend some that will help for packing some muscle on and losing a little fat at the same time, would I want one or more Sarms. I've noticed on Dylan's YouTube you love them all lol. Also where to purchase them from that will ship to the UK
Also is there a difference between capsules and liquid.
Thanks in advance

Can I start with wishing you all a happy New Year and thanks fore the advice for my post cycle it worked a treat thanks.
I've put a little weight in over Christmas and old shoulder injury has flared up. I'm wanting to purchase some Sarms could you recommend some that will help for packing some muscle on and losing a little fat at the same time, would I want one or more Sarms. I've noticed on Dylan's YouTube you love them all lol. Also where to purchase them from that will ship to the UK
Also is there a difference between capsules and liquid.
Thanks in advance

there is no such thing as sarms in capsules... they are not bioavailable and not real sarms... generally the capsules are filled with pro hormones... you cannot just throw sarms powder in a capsule and have it work... there is no such thing...

the very best quality you can find is at www.pureessenceresearch.com They ship to the UK on a daily basis...

i have a perfect layout for you... it covers not only your weight loss and adding muscle but will help drastically improve healing on your inured shoulder... here is the layout... this is the superman stack

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi I'm just wondering if there is any evidence to say if sarms affect semen levels at all, we will be undergoing ivf treatment In the very near future
Thanks again in advance

Hi I'm just wondering if there is any evidence to say if sarms affect semen levels at all, we will be undergoing ivf treatment In the very near future
Thanks again in advance
I have seen no evidence to support that there is any affect on semen production whatsoever, and there honestly shouldn't be.

The main thing that is going to affect your semen production is being shutdown, when LH and FSH especially are suppressed. Steroids do this, and those values essentially become zero so it is definitely affected.

However sarms have a very minimal impact on those values, and certainly won't reduce them to nothing so your semen production should not be affected at all

I have seen no evidence to support that there is any affect on semen production whatsoever, and there honestly shouldn't be.

The main thing that is going to affect your semen production is being shutdown, when LH and FSH especially are suppressed. Steroids do this, and those values essentially become zero so it is definitely affected.

However sarms have a very minimal impact on those values, and certainly won't reduce them to nothing so your semen production should not be affected at all

well said and spot on... i have never once seen any study nor complaint regarding this... it does not correlate that this could become any sort of problem...

Thank you but I wasn't expecting that response regarding all the sarms that is way too many to take on my first cycle and too expensive just after Christmas if there is 2 on the list which would you recommend for my purpose. Then if they help then I can try more on my next cycle.
Thanks in advance

We definitely understand lol. I will be broke for the next six months lol.
Mk-2866 hands down cannot be taken out of the list.
As far as the second, Lgd would be good for size. S4 is good for strength and hardening up and becoming more vascular. GW is perfect for increasing endurance and fat loss. SR will help just melt far away while increasing endurance. Rad sounds to me like an all around benefit booster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you but I wasn't expecting that response regarding all the sarms that is way too many to take on my first cycle and too expensive just after Christmas if there is 2 on the list which would you recommend for my purpose. Then if they help then I can try more on my next cycle.
Thanks in advance

Here's a very condensed cycle...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom