napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which cycle

bromants

My buddy wants to cut down on some weight, I told him about this site.
He is 28, I'd say around 25 bf. 5'8. He works out with me and wants to try to Lose more fat so which cycle stack on the site would be best for helping burn fat gaining muscle and strength.
Which would you prefer?

I have a great year long plan;

Weeks 1-52: Nutrition
Weeks 1-52: Cardio

Spot on. Don't look for a certain stack cycle that's going to magically burn off all fat. Get on a dedicated diet. Change your (his) lifestyle and when you've got down to that ideal bf% and weight. Where he's not trying to find a drug to make him lose weight but ready to commit to them gains. Then maybe consider. I don't think that magic weight loss pill exists. Just a proper diet and cardio

He's not in any condition to even consider steroids. The blood pressure, cholesterol, estrogen conversion, etc at that fat is just not where he needs to be.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

yes, he can run a sarms cutting stack... absolutely but keep in mind, you can run everything under the sun but if your diet and training are shit, your results will be shit as well...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

My buddy wants to cut down on some weight, I told him about this site.
He is 28, I'd say around 25 bf. 5'8. He works out with me and wants to try to Lose more fat so which cycle stack on the site would be best for helping burn fat gaining muscle and strength.
Which would you prefer?
Diet is going to be the biggest factor in his results, but when it comes to a sarms stack the triple stack from www.sarmsx.com would treat him very well for this

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom