napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which BCAA brand?

Astie

I watched a video showing how some bcaa products out there are actually bcaa's attached to long chain amino acids making the body take two hours or more to digest before it gets into your system. I was going to start taking bcaas pre workout with the gw... just wanted to get the right product that's going to be effective for a preworkout too and not only postworkout.

Astie said:
I watched a video showing how some bcaa products out there are actually bcaa's attached to long chain amino acids making the body take two hours or more to digest before it gets into your system. I was going to start taking bcaas pre workout with the gw... just wanted to get the right product that's going to be effective for a preworkout too and not only postworkout.

There's a lot of great options out there, but the kind I use is Recoverpro by AI sports Nutrition. You can get a 125 serving tub for like 40$ and it is in a very good 4:1:1 ratio and in two flavors, Raspberry and Lemon

Il have to try recoverpro. Ai makes good products.
I personally use just plain old amino x from bsn. I could drink that stuff all day long...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have been using the same amino product for several years... powerchews bcaas and glutamine... i absolutely love them as you can tell as I have not switched from them for this long and have no plans to do so...

Re: RE: Re: Which BCAA brand?

TX TERROR said:
Il have to try recoverpro. Ai makes good products.
I personally use just plain old amino x from bsn. I could drink that stuff all day long...

Recoverpro is good stuff man. I've been using it exclusively as my go to BCAA for years

Astie said:
Thanks guys! Just ordered some powerchews bcaa and glutamine. Can't wait til they arrive!
I'm sure you'll enjoy them! Powerchews taste awesome

DylanGemelli said:
I have been using the same amino product for several years... powerchews bcaas and glutamine... i absolutely love them as you can tell as I have not switched from them for this long and have no plans to do so...
Those things are fire.....
DylanGemelli said:
Astie said:
Thanks guys! Just ordered some powerchews bcaa and glutamine. Can't wait til they arrive!

you'll see right away why i think so highly of them!

TX TERROR said:
DylanGemelli said:
Those things are fire.....
DylanGemelli said:
Astie said:

you'll see right away why i think so highly of them!

fuck yeah they are and you know what else, they do help to curb your appetite too... nothing crazy like several hours but they do help

Got my bcaa and glutamine chews in today. Watermelon is the best! They shipped out the same day I ordered.

Astie said:
Got my bcaa and glutamine chews in today. Watermelon is the best! They shipped out the same day I ordered.

I will say they do taste very good!

I know I am late to the game but I have loved using scivation extend bcaa. 4 scoops to one gallon of water with 12g of acetyl-l- carnitine and sip all day long. Delicious and it seems to be working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom