napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Where is the energy?

Usually i find my answers after enough searching but this is going to be more of a personal experience thing.
Here's the deal; my work is very physical ( sledge hammers and carrying 15' beam type of work). This shit beats the hell out of me. I still train but after a few days im just exhausted. Usually results in slacking in the gym or on site. I alternate which one i neglecte, lol.
My test is naturally low so i take test to get levels optimal unless im cycling then i kick it up a notch ( yes i pct correctly and everything).
I eat nutritional meals throughout the day, low sugar as to not cause any spikes, take plenty of multi vitamins, plenty of water and sleep around 8 hrs every night.
Trust me i take great care of myself and follow all protocols to operate at optimal levels.
I brought up the test because low test causes lethargy etc. So i take care of that.
So my question is what do you guys that are in my similar profession (or physically demanding) do to balance training and work.
Ex. What do you take, trade secrets etc.

Forgot to add, i get some major body aches.
Stats, im only in my early thirties and about 200lb low body fat
Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Man brother i definitely feel you on this one. Im a delivery driver and we are unloading trucks all day and dollying in and out of stores and putting merchandise away. I kind of love it because its like getting a cardio in all day. But when its time for the gym im sometimes really exhausted. I cant turn to a pre workout drink because i got to be in bed early. So to answer your question when i have those rough days i just listen to my body and get a great cardio in instead of hammering my body, and suffer the consequences at work the next day. But ive found on the weekend i can lift heavier and recover better because i have weekends off. So i just hit the draining workouts that effect my movements at work on the weekends.

(Enrique)

Im also a couple days into mk-2866. Hoping this alleviates and heals some aches and pains i have from all the repetitive movements at work.

(Enrique)

I can relate man. I'm in the construction trade and go through the same shit as you. Most of the time I'm more of a glorified babysitter and just get mentally drained but can put more in the gym on those days. Occasionally I have to get my hands dirty and grind it out like the old days. Recently been hanging 200lb+ doors by myself and carrying them all over the job.
What I've found over the years is that the time spent in the gym only makes your work easier in the future. I've never had so much energy since I started consistently working out many years ago. A lot of friends and family always ask me why I go to the gym after working all day. I always tell them it gives me more energy and strength for the following day. Though it does suck going into work the next day after a brutal leg day. We've all been there. Lol
I'm in my mid thirties and have quite a few body aches here and there. Nothing compared to what it would be without the gym sessions. From what I hear it's this degenerative disease we all suffer from... Getting old. ;-)
My one piece of advice is to pace yourself in the gym. Don't overdo it and not let your body recover. Due to our professional field I don't think we realize just how much we beat our bodies up on a daily basis. Mix in plenty of dynamic stretching to prevent injuries.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

sorry Bro..but do you even know what you are doing???

"My test is naturally low so i take test to get levels optimal unless im cycling then i kick it up a notch ( yes i pct correctly and everything). "

If you are taking test to keep your levels optimal (cruise)..then cycle (blast)...you don't PCT!!! wtf!

Please explain how you pct "properly" if you are taking test as a result of low T? How is the issue fixed when you complain of no energy? What in the hell are you doing to yourself drug wise?

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

"Trust me i take great care of myself and follow all protocols to operate at optimal levels.
I brought up the test because low test causes lethargy etc. So i take care of that."

Really??…….huh……because if you did you wouldn't have made this post..
Do yourself a favor and post what you are talking about!
You want help…..we don't read minds man…..

Hmm ok. Maybe i was a little vague in my post.
My doctor had me do blood work and showed me my test was below half of what it should be. So he administered test enanth to get my levels up. At 50 bucks a pop i said fuck that and get my test here. After experimenting a bit i find what works for me. I run 200mg a week for 3 months. Which is high, i know, for test treatment but i feel great at those levels. At the end of those three months ill add some eq for a cycle 400 a week and kill the gym even harder. After that ill stop all a.s. and do a pct to kick my nuts back into drive and give my body a rest. I dont aggressively use gear.
Now my question was as i stated. Even with this i bust my ass all day at work. Its demanding shit. I have energy but training and working runs me into the ground. So what do y'all take to give you a kick to go to the gym and get a good workout in? Not some over the counter preworkout bullshit. Maybe something online, or does one have an as that they like to use? Just looking for personal experience stuff.
Now this is what i do. If you think i dont know what the hell im doing, cool. Tell me what you would change or how you would critique it.
And for you guys that a sympathize and go through the same shit i appreciate the feedback. Maybe we'll find a solution lol.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

You are making things so much harder on yourself than it has to be. If you are on TRT then do not go through a PCT after your blast. Just drop back down to your TRT dose and cruise. If you want to plump your nuts back up then look into hcg along with your TRT. Why put yourself through the anguish of a pct when you don't have to. Either blast and cruise or just run cycles and pct, but don't mix them together. Clearly if you are on TRT then no amount of pct is going to really help you.

As for your other question, what I find to help me kick the gym's ass after work is a mixture of bcaas and DMHA or DMAA with a little bit of caffeine. I can't handle the high amounts of caffeine in most of these preworkouts so I mix up my own. If you have any kind of heart or blood pressure issues I wouldn't recommend DMAA or DMHA though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You are making things so much harder on yourself than it has to be. If you are on TRT then do not go through a PCT after your blast. Just drop back down to your TRT dose and cruise. If you want to plump your nuts back up then look into hcg along with your TRT. Why put yourself through the anguish of a pct when you don't have to. Either blast and cruise or just run cycles and pct, but don't mix them together. Clearly if you are on TRT then no amount of pct is going to really help you.

As for your other question, what I find to help me kick the gym's ass after work is a mixture of bcaas and DMHA or DMAA with a little bit of caffeine. I can't handle the high amounts of caffeine in most of these preworkouts so I mix up my own. If you have any kind of heart or blood pressure issues I wouldn't recommend DMAA or DMHA though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This exactly, no need to come off TRT dose of Test when it's actually healthier for you to stay on testosterone. If you are worried about using too much gear you can use 75mg test E shot on Sunday and Wednesday for twice a week. It will keep levels stable. Likewise for 100mg twice a week if you feel better with 200mg test e a week.

brother..you have this soooo wrong

you feel like shit because you run a 6 month cycle..then pct..which probably doesn't even allow you to recover...then you do it over again..and wonder why you have no energy....that's insane

do you even do blood work after your pct...to confirm you have fully recovered??? I can answer that as a big no...a "regular" 4 week pct will not be sufficient to recover from 6 months of running test!

Also..how long after pct do you wait before starting on test again? again..I can guess..not long enough because you feel like shit and start hitting the test again

nothing about what you are doing makes any sense

Top Bottom