napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

When your source suddenly vanishes...

If the money hasnt been picked up consider yourself extremely lucky and just get your money back and move on

If the money hasnt been picked up consider yourself extremely lucky and just get your money back and move on

^^ Exactly. Not sure why you are still waiting around for us on here to tell verify a sources credibility who doesn't source here. Get your money back while its still there

Here's a shot from a recent photo shoot with my workout partner. She may not look it here, but the chick's a beast. She just hit a new PR squatting 305 earlier this week.

roses006.jpg

If it won't offend anybody, I can post the topless photos.

:)

Anyhow, it looks like Alin picked up my funds today, so hopefully they send my order. They've never screwed me before, but there's a first time for everything. I guess I'll get my answer in two or three weeks! That's usually how long it takes for me to receive my order. It makes me nervous that they haven't replied to any of my messages. Definitely time for me to start ordering domestically.

Shazzam, dang
Hey I give free mammograms to the ones
That pass orientation screening, lol
Woman only

Here's a shot from a recent photo shoot with my workout partner. She may not look it here, but the chick's a beast. She just hit a new PR squatting 305 earlier this week.

View attachment 3596

If it won't offend anybody, I can post the topless photos.

Anyhow, it looks like Alin picked up my funds today, so hopefully they send my order. They've never screwed me before, but there's a first time for everything. I guess I'll get my answer in two or three weeks! That's usually how long it takes for me to receive my order. It makes me nervous that they haven't replied to any of my messages. Definitely time for me to start ordering domestically.
I am not sure if topless photos are allowed on the open forum but there is no rule they can't be sent to my inbox. And i dont want no pretty photoshoped photos of a model you workout with. Wifes boobs or no beuno.

I'd send you titty pictures of my ex-wife but half the world's already friggin' seen 'em anyway.

And still no reply from Alin. Cue Steve Miller Band's "Take the Money and Run."

Hmm. Alin said they picked up my funds, yet MoneyGram is saying otherwise. If they haven't received it by Monday or Tuesday, I'll get it back and find a domestic source instead. I've been loyal to Alin for ten years, but after this headache I'm thinking it's time for a change.

Maybe you should start lifting with a dude. That's my only advice in this thread. I can't imagine that girl would be able to encourage me to do anything more than pop a boner

Ha! You'd be surprised how often I hear that. I've known her for years and I just see her as a good friend now.

(That's code for "she totally friend-zoned me.")

:p

She's actually a better workout partner than most of my guy friends. She works damn hard, doesn't complain or make excuses, checks her ego at the door, and helps push me.

I didn't take this photo, but it showcases how strong her legs are.

legs.jpg

She's totally fine with it. A very good friend of mine who shoots with me on a regular basis, and an aspiring fitness model. One of the reasons I love working out with her is she doesn't skip leg day, unlike most of my guy friends who conveniently have car trouble or have somewhere else to be when it's time to do squats.

Except be adding and stripping plates every set. No thanks. You mean to tell me there's no guy stronger than her at your gym that could push you past your current state? Planet fitness?

Honestly, the biggest hassle is when we do squats together since she's six inches shorter than me. Having to raise and lower the catches is a pain, but it's worth it. We do deadlifts on separate days since adding and stripping plates for that would be a nightmare.

I turned the entire front room of my house into a nice home gym, and since she lives right down the road it's easy for her to pop by and lift with me. A few of my guy friends do stop by and lift occasionally, but it's few and far between these days and they always skip legs. (We jokingly referred to ourselves as "The Swoll Patrol" once and it stuck, hence my stupid username.)

On a depressing note, a user on another forum informed me that Alin got busted and advised me to cancel my MoneyGram order immediately. I zipped over to the local branch this morning in hopes Alin still hadn't picked up the funds, but it was too late. Apparently somebody received it yesterday. Looks like I'm out a few hundred bucks now since I highly doubt I'll receive my order. Took twelve years, but it finally happened: I got screwed. I'm definitely severing my ties with them and finding a domestic source.

Ugh.

Sounds like a soap opera bro. Your workout buddy looks tough. Nice injection zones for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, this is the most drama my life's had in quite some time. I'm old and boring now.

I e-mailed Alin yet again in the desperate hope they actually ship my order.

I'm gonna be extremely honest with you... the way you came here, the conversation, the attempts at offering pics of people you've photographed in an attempt to be cool... break the ice so to say... all very suspect. I personally recommend that ZERO sources reach out to you or bite your bait. If they do, that's on them to risk and I hope they're all smarter than that as far as UGL's are concerned. You're a website guy only IMO. You've messaged sources stating you have money to burn... burn it somewhere else bro. Everything about you screams LE.

Top Bottom