napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

When your source suddenly vanishes...

SwollPatrol

I've been ordering internationally from a place that rhymes with "MalinChop" for over ten years, and despite mixed reviews, I've never been scammed. I've always received my order and it's arrived rather quickly. A few years ago the message board associated with their website stopped working, and it seemed odd to me that they never bothered fixing it. Still, I continued ordering from them and continued to receive my packages just fine. (Usually two shipments a year.)

My concern grew when I visited their website to place an order last week and noticed they'd changed it around in the five months since I'd viewed it. They no longer require a login to view their products now, and they stopped accepting Western Union payments as well. The changes immediately struck me as odd, especially since they'd been accepting Western Union for as long as I've been ordering from them.

Anyhow, they were offering a winter sale that seemed too good to pass up, and since I needed to place a new order anyway (just about out of sustamed), I paid them via MoneyGram. This was five days ago now. The money still hasn't been picked up, and they haven't replied to any of my trouble tickets or e-mails. Very frustrating, and rather scary since I'm a lifer who's quickly running out of juice. I know, I know�—I shouldn't be a lifer, and I should have found a domestic source years ago. "MalinChop" was recommended to me by a trustworthy user on a bodybuilding forum when I was only 25, and I've been using them ever since. Now, for the first time in over a decade... I'm worried. Nobody's picked up the funds yet (close to $500.00) so I haven't officially been ripped off. My concern is that my one and only source might have fizzled out, leaving me high and extremely dry.

Just needed a place to vent. Wish I'd found this board sooner! Seems like there are a lot of knowledgeable members here. I should have kept up posting on bodybuilding forums over the years, but life got in the way. Since I'm here venting, let me use the chance to at least introduce myself. My name's Doug, and I've been lifting consistantly for seventeen years now. I like candlelight dinners and long walks on the beach.

P.S. - I'm well aware of how stupid my username is. I was too mentally drained to come up with anything overly witty.

:p

No bacon here... unless it's turkey bacon. Nom, nom, nom.

Started using when I was 25, initially from a domestic source. Not sure if it's appropriate to name names here so I won't, but that source eventually got busted big-time and that's when I began ordering from MalinChop. Over ten years and never a problem until now. A quick Google search yielded a bunch of warnings about MalinChop being scammers, but, as I said before, this is the first time I've ever had a problem, and the timing's rather lousy. Hoping they reply within the next few days. Right now I'm just glad I can at least get my money back. More than anything, I just needed a place to vent since my friends/family don't know I use, so thank you for that.

Wtf is malinchop. No need to disguise a source name at all. This reeks of something odd...fishy...? Nah...porky? Maybe. Oink Oink.

Oh alinshop. Lol. Swoll Patroll? Yea no way this is an LE guys. He is probably legit. I tell you what, post or PM me of pic your wifes boobs and l'll "point" you in the right direction. 😋 Serious, you gotta gain trust here and it starts with nudes frfr.

Last edited:
A lot of forums don't allow source names, so I didn't want to come right out and say, "Hey, yo, I've been ordering from Alin Shop for the last decade."

And I never said I was any good at ukulele, but if you insist, I can post a video of how mediocre I am.

:p

I never said I was any good, but I do have a video of me playing my uke, and I just so happen to have plenty of titty pics. :D

I never said I was any good, but I do have a video of me playing my uke, and I just so happen to have plenty of titty pics. :D
My inbox is empty....since you have plenty im going to need at least 2 or 3 of them and one of them must have a face shot for me to verify its the real deal. You can forget the ukulele if she is hot enough.

Last edited:
I'm actually a nude model photographer, so if you're serious prepare for about a billion titty pictures.

:D

I just found my old IronMag login. I used to post there a lot back in the day, and occasionally on bodybuilding.com's forums, but kind of got sick of posting on fitness boards. Too many "experts" giving conflicting advice. I bought Arnold's encyclopedia and just stuck to that instead.

My inbox is empty....since you have plenty im going to need at least 2 or 3 of them and one of them must have a face shot for me to verify its the real deal. You can forget the ukulele if she is hot enough.

LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Anabolic Performance Labs my last two runs, checked last week and gone! No website to be found. I'm glad im finding sources here. I'm sure it will be better quality.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom