napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When to start my Winstrol Cycle post the cycle I'm on?

hold on to it man... if you honestly paid me a million dollars to advise you steroid use, i still wouldnt do it right now.. thats how serious it is man... run pct if you are on something now and just rest for the proper time and sit here and learn how to actually do this because bro, you are not intentionally being reckless but you really are beyond that right now

hold on to it man... if you honestly paid me a million dollars to advise you steroid use, i still wouldnt do it right now.. thats how serious it is man... run pct if you are on something now and just rest for the proper time and sit here and learn how to actually do this because bro, you are not intentionally being reckless but you really are beyond that right now
Right, thanks bro. You are a saviour to us people who know nothing and are just lured and tempted by the gains of those big guys AKA Coaches thinking we can take the magical injection and turn into a monster all of a sudden.

im happy to help bro.. i just want you to get this right.. just stick around here and start learning now

im happy to help bro.. i just want you to get this right.. just stick around here and start learning now
bro, correct me if I'm wrong but I saw in your videos that you say run the PCT 2 weeks after your last injection for the ester cleanup so do I start my PCT now or in 2 weeks?

you need aromasin in pct , NOT arimidex man... ive laid all this out a million times on the forum DAILY

Glad to see you receptive to the help you are given here bro. Everyone is just trying to help you and make sure you don't mess yourself up and do things the right way

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

you need aromasin in pct , NOT arimidex man... ive laid all this out a million times on the forum DAILY
Alright I just called a Pharmacy here in Dubai that has 24/7 delivery and they are getting me Aromasin within the net 60 minutes to my door. He said it contains 30 pills and each pill has 25mg so I'm gonna use my Pill cutter to split them into halves.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day
Right, but how can one get those delivery in Dubai as you may have heard, any supplements/medications are strictly controller here and most likely would be confiscated by Customs. Heck, I once ordered a creatine powder from bodybuilding.com and once it reached, it was confiscated and I never saw the lights of it.

organ st can be shipped to you in dubai, no problem, i know that and sarmsx will ship the sarms to you also, no problem

Top Bottom