napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When people have way to much time and money...

5ab2070b1d2597d7a428242c917205fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's actually pretty tight. I just hope you're not the typical brotha that has a bunch of kicks, but in thousands of dollars in dept and live with your mom. I think it's so silly when people have a bunch of Jordan's but broke as fuck.

Super cool though non the less. Just ranting.

That's actually pretty tight. I just hope you're not the typical brotha that has a bunch of kicks, but in thousands of dollars in dept and live with your mom. I think it's so silly when people have a bunch of Jordan's but broke as fuck.

Man that was really offensive in so many ways.

Man that was really offensive in so many ways.

It's only offensive if you can't handle the truth. Usually people only get mad when their in denial and won't embrace the real. It's like the guy who has a caddy sitting on 22s under a fuckin carport at an apartment complex. Quit bodybluffin'

It's only offensive if you can't handle the truth. Usually people only get mad when their in denial and won't embrace the real. It's like the guy who has a caddy sitting on 22s under a fuckin carport at an apartment complex. Quit bodybluffin'

I've seen the types of ppl you're referring too, however I'm not mad despite my having an affinity for rare kicks, or my being a 'brotha' as I'm far from 'typical'. I just find presumptuous generalizations about people offensive in general. I usually choose who I reserve discernible feelings towards based upon individual action, not their genetic predisposition. However, I dislike most people because of their one commonly shared trait... selfishness. All good though as we all have opinions about things and people some just make the word people inclusive of entire ethnicities. Just didn't expect a blanket statement like that from you is all. Maybe it was aimed at specific instances you've seen. However Loc said it was a pic from his office... most guys with an extensive shoe collection like that don't have offices in their homes, or live with their moms I'd dare to guess.

Last edited:
I've seen the types of ppl you're referring too, however I'm not mad despite my having an affinity for rare kicks, or my being a 'brotha' as I'm far from 'typical'. I just find presumptuous generalizations about people offensive in general. I usually choose who I reserve discernible feelings towards based upon individual action, not their genetic predisposition. However, I dislike most people because of their one commonly shared trait... selfishness. All good though as we all have opinions about things and people some just make the word people inclusive of entire ethnicities. Just didn't expect a blanket statement like that from you is all. Maybe it was aimed at specific instances you've seen. However Loc said it was a pic from his office... most guys with an extensive shoe collection like that don't have offices in their homes, or live with their moms I'd dare to guess.

To be honest I didn't even read the post. I just saw the pic. I like Loc.. it wasn't personal at all. I was definitely generalizing. If I don't say something nobody will. And if Loc was guilty he would have chimed in already defending himself, upset like no other , like the rest of the people I have said this too. It's funny cause they always expose themselves just by the way act and respond.

I see that shit all the time though. Don't get me wrong... The shoe collection is tight for sure, but it's not about the collection by any means. I just know a hand full of guys I can call out by first name that are brothas, and they are old good friends too.. and it's ridiculous they have such a large shoe collection and nothing else to show for.

they all say the same thing. Bragging about how rare they are. Got kids, not married and hanging out with a bunch of women being great examples for their kids. Endless cycle of ignorance. But their shoes are tight though.. that's fa sho.

And come on fellas... just because someone has an office doesn't mean their ass ain't broke. Give me a break. We live in a America!

I know plenty of people that look good... smell good.. but their asses is broke.

I have an uncle right now that drives a new corvette, has a 4 bedroom home with an office AND a den and he's claimed bankruptcy twice! Please! I don't think an office qualifies as being well off.

That's like saying "he does well for himself... after all... he does have a laptop." Lol, gtfo of here.

I just recently had a guy brag about some dre beats headphones he got from Best Buy. I said "damn, you got the nice one man... those aren't cheap."

He goes "yep... Best Buy is offering 0% interest for 12 months". Lol, my fuckin jaw dropped. Merica!

Imelda Marcos???
J/K
Everyone has their vices, I spent all weekend working on a muscle car. It won't fit in the den though.

Lol. I'm just seeing all this. Naw I'm not the type you speak of. I'm 36, homeowner for a decade, good job, married with kids, etc. Fiscally sound overall.

I know the type well though. I've probably promoted their irresponsible ways. I've been buying and selling Jordan's for about 15 years.

Retail 350.00 sold em for 1500.00 on StockX

I hate that you got those for retail. Lol. I traded a DS 2001 Bred 1, DS 2001 Black/Cement III, and a VNDS 2000 Infrared VI for my Kaws. I wasn't mad at my deal, but I obviously would rather pay retail.

What's the tightest restore you've done? I love hot rods.

ce9e7305c3794c4c8a3a4684b52733b2.jpg
7b635550e7b3da7b16b9d9c11c7c5305.jpg

This was the biggest transformation, it was gnarly. The guy could've bought two of these for what he put in the one. But it had sentimental value to him.

This one was the most fun and my favorite so far...
634005239f4ebb96660c168fc1884427.jpg

ce9e7305c3794c4c8a3a4684b52733b2.jpg
7b635550e7b3da7b16b9d9c11c7c5305.jpg

This was the biggest transformation, it was gnarly. The guy could've bought two of these for what he put in the one. But it had sentimental value to him.

This one was the most fun and my favorite so far...
634005239f4ebb96660c168fc1884427.jpg

Very nice! Love that man.

Top Bottom