napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When is the right time to start SARM cycle after a Propionate cycle

Cole

Hi all,

I did a 8 weeks propionate + 4 weeks epistane cycle, had good gains during the cycle, but not that clean and most of it went away quite quickly during the PCT (4 weeks nolva + clomi).

So my questions is, how much is the most appropriate waiting period before starting a SARM only cycle. It's been a week after the PCT finished, so I think is waaaay to early, but would like to start planning budget time etc.

Thank you

Thank you RickRock and Dylan,

I did 5 weeks Clomid + Nolva 50 50 25 25 12,5 40 40 20 20 10 as I was advised by my gym instructor, but now I see my gains loss may be due to not completing the PCT correctly based on your post.
On the same topic, maybe in a half an year or so I plan to do another Propionate cycle only (no 2nd gear, 6-8) weeks, do I still need to have this complete AAS?
And about the SARMs, if I've understood correctly what I read, a Mini PCT should be enough, right?
Thanks, guys.

Thank you RickRock and Dylan,

I did 5 weeks Clomid + Nolva 50 50 25 25 12,5 40 40 20 20 10 as I was advised by my gym instructor, but now I see my gains loss may be due to not completing the PCT correctly based on your post.
On the same topic, maybe in a half an year or so I plan to do another Propionate cycle only (no 2nd gear, 6-8) weeks, do I still need to have this complete AAS?
And about the SARMs, if I've understood correctly what I read, a Mini PCT should be enough, right?
Thanks, guys.
You'd need the pct I listed above anytime you run an aas cycle. They all shut you down.

Yes, for sarms a mini pct is sufficient. We recommend Post CT the last 4 weeks of the cycle https://www.dganutritiin.com/post-ct

Then this for pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

you need to get bloodwork done if you ran that shitty of a pct... this is not something to play around with... you need to see just how bad it is and you may need to run another pct

Will do the blood work then, what else apart from testosterone levels and estrogen should i test? I stopped it like a week ago, so if i have to restart i need to act quickly

Will do the blood work then, what else apart from testosterone levels and estrogen should i test? I stopped it like a week ago, so if i have to restart i need to act quickly
Total test, free test, LH, FSH, and estradiol

You can get all of this in the female hormone test at www.privatemdlabs.com

Top Bottom