napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When boys think they are now men.

Out of curiosity...did yalls kids have much time with the grandparents? That's who had the biggest influence on me growing up..I learned survival,work,and love from my grandparents...didn't get a lot from my parents

My son and my father had a shit relationship imo, my dad was dealing with dementia and early onset Alzheimer's at the time, my mom was giving him a hard time about old shit and my dad was hiding the fact his cancer was back after 14 years. He was under a lot of stress and doing his part to protect my mom and everyone's feelings I guess. He was volatile to say the least. My son and him were great when he was little, but later on my son didn't really understand why his gramps was acting like a dick. None of us did till it was too late sadly. I wish they had a better relationship. My wife's father doesn't speak to anyone unless he thinks he's better than them, or to ask them for something when he needs it. I think he's said less than 10 words to my son in the past 18 years. Her mother has Alzheimer's now so, no my kids have never had much of a relationship with their grandparents.

My son came to me out of necessity I believe and apologized after my wife spoke to him... figures. He said he shouldn't have spoken to me like that and that he realizes I'm the man of the house and blah, blah, blahditty, blah. I told him I wanted him to realize what liberties he has are because of me wanting him to grow and be better prepared for the world because once you leave here, nobody gives a fuck about you. I said "I let you drink so you can experience it in safety and learn responsibility in doing it so you, or your girl don't come up fucked up because it's brand fucking new", " I let you fuck because I don't want you sneaking in your car and getting cited for shit and I'd rather have you home doing it safely with protection than planning poorly and slipping up and making a baby.". He's my son I love that fucker to death, but make no mistake I'm old school and will fuck him up with my fists if need be. If you wanna throw your life away, you can do it away from me and my home because I don't do, or make anything that's less than awesome. I could just take the money I'd save and get something I want instead of always seeing about them/him. Fucking kids... they assume you owe them everything, when in reality it's them that owe us if we're worth a fuck as parents.

My son came to me out of necessity I believe and apologized after my wife spoke to him... figures. He said he shouldn't have spoken to me like that and that he realizes I'm the man of the house and blah, blah, blahditty, blah. I told him I wanted him to realize what liberties he has are because of me wanting him to grow and be better prepared for the world because once you leave here, nobody gives a fuck about you. I said "I let you drink so you can experience it in safety and learn responsibility in doing it so you, or your girl don't come up fucked up because it's brand fucking new", " I let you fuck because I don't want you sneaking in your car and getting cited for shit and I'd rather have you home doing it safely with protection than planning poorly and slipping up and making a baby.". He's my son I love that fucker to death, but make no mistake I'm old school and will fuck him up with my fists if need be. If you wanna throw your life away, you can do it away from me and my home because I don't do, or make anything that's less than awesome. I could just take the money I'd save and get something I want instead of always seeing about them/him. Fucking kids... they assume you owe them everything, when in reality it's them that owe us if we're worth a fuck as parents.

my 16 year old just told us he needs music lessons this summer to "get better" and get a better position in band i said i never hear you playing now and when we did have a music tutor you still didnt make any progres. his answer. well i didnt like her she was too hard. lol and on top of that his brake job is costing 250 today and he is pissed, and says well am i gettin it back today? i says well do you want a fucking broke car or do you want it fixed. fuck i hate teenagers brother deep breath ooohhhm ooohhhhm. imma kill his ass and yes you are fucked it you have a 5 and 8 year old sorry bro ill be having a naked room by the time you start having big ol probs with them. firm believer in a belt now before they get out of hand lol

Sadly fear is a great motivator of children, but empty threats are soon discarded. You gotta develop that swing. Hey batta, batta, batta...Swiiing! Belts are so awesome in times of chaos.

Top Bottom