napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

ibleedoranbla said:
Lolllll I just couldn't help it....

dac8997e85178a4718afb1e064756151.jpg

LMFAO!!! oh fuck... if you looked up every review he gave, you would see "bro its alrite BUT" and there is always a but in there about something... this guy has tried more shit than the inventors and testers themselves... he's tried things that have not even been invented yet... I bet you anything if you posted about something you flat out made up he would say he has tried it, guaranfuckingtee it!! LMFAO!! i would venture to guess that whatever it is, hcgenerate is better if you take 100 caps a day... bet you!!

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

LMFAO!!! oh fuck... if you looked up every review he gave, you would see "bro its alrite BUT" and there is always a but in there about something... this guy has tried more shit than the inventors and testers themselves... he's tried things that have not even been invented yet... I bet you anything if you posted about something you flat out made up he would say he has tried it, guaranfuckingtee it!! LMFAO!! i would venture to guess that whatever it is, hcgenerate is better if you take 100 caps a day... bet you!!

LMAO! You are absolutely right about that. Gearhead answered every supplement thread saying he's used it, no matter what the hell it was. You could clearly tell he was making shit up, and a few times it was obvious as hell because he said Somethng like "I tried it bro, it was ok, but hella stim and made me all jittery bro", and then when I looked the product up it was nothing more than a BCAA product. No stimulants whatsoever. What a clown....smh

Re: RE: Re: What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Haha, that shit is hilarious. I've seen him say that shit a lot and I used to think to myself, damn this guy is must be the supplement guru.
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

LMAO! You are absolutely right about that. Gearhead answered every supplement thread saying he's used it, no matter what the hell it was. You could clearly tell he was making shit up, and a few times it was obvious as hell because he said Somethng like "I tried it bro, it was ok, but hella stim and made me all jittery bro", and then when I looked the product up it was nothing more than a BCAA product. No stimulants whatsoever. What a clown....smh

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Bro one time I took a double dosage of hcgenerate and hcgenerate ES at once and was able to fuck and stay hard for 3 days straight" Then obviously took my serving of N2Guard

Sent using Tapatalk

Re: RE: What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

KingWizard said:
"Bro one time I took a double dosage of hcgenerate and hcgenerate ES at once and was able to fuck and stay hard for 3 days straight" Then obviously took my serving of N2Guard

Sent using Tapatalk
LMAO. That sounds about right!!

There's a gearhead on eroids now. He just wrote a more lengthy post than I expected but typed out the word "prolly" instead of probably lol

JackSteel said:
There's a gearhead on eroids now. He just wrote a more lengthy post than I expected but typed out the word "prolly" instead of probably lol

Yea he friended me I was like what the fuck ?

He ran 10 caps of n2garb cause he runs hella orals . 7 off cycle . Gear douche . Oh and he would never trust Pharma aromasin over research chemicals . I swear to god he's a moron . I was speechless .

Well, they got me. They didn't ban me but they changed my password and are poetically posting all kinds of garbage on my name.

ibleedoranbla said:
Well, they got me. They didn't ban me but they changed my password and are poetically posting all kinds of garbage on my name.
Not surprising at all brother. That's OK, its no loss at all. Consider AR your home. We are family here

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Not surprising at all brother. That's OK, its no loss at all. Consider AR your home. We are family here
Yea, I'm not worried at all about it. I think it's kinda funny.

KingWizard said:
JackSteel said:

Oh shit lol hmmm...

PS.
b84956c024181c0f468ed0201860e605.jpg

RickRock said:
scurry30 said:
Oh wow! Where to start? We were arguing over my recent "time out" and his responses would have nothing to do with what I was saying. So I said since you obviously can't read, go show this to a friend or neighbor and ask them to read it to you so you can respond appropriately. His next response was what are you talking about bro? Why would I need to read anything? .................Uh........crickets..........

LOL, I read that whole thing when you were in purgatory brother, and I was like "Holy shit, Gearhead is dumber than a bag of dicks"

Sir, this is insulting to bags of dicks.

prestigealaska said:
RickRock said:
scurry30 said:
Oh wow! Where to start? We were arguing over my recent "time out" and his responses would have nothing to do with what I was saying. So I said since you obviously can't read, go show this to a friend or neighbor and ask them to read it to you so you can respond appropriately. His next response was what are you talking about bro? Why would I need to read anything? .................Uh........crickets..........

LOL, I read that whole thing when you were in purgatory brother, and I was like "Holy shit, Gearhead is dumber than a bag of dicks"

Sir, this is insulting to bags of dicks.

Hahaha true dat!

JackSteel said:
KingWizard said:
JackSteel said:

Oh shit lol hmmm...

PS.
b84956c024181c0f468ed0201860e605.jpg

LMFAO... the flu is ALWAYS going around in his world... what a fucktard... LOLLLL WHO IN THE FUCK COMPARES THE FLUE TO DNP USE? Even saying that is shameful... Fuck... LOL

cbbram said:
Hey bro... Its amazing!

5798f3250d55b1b054854abf8edf18b1.jpg
If it had 39 or 41 ingredients it would be no good but it has 40 ingredients so it's amazing.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Fresh crap...

[attachment=1:2e1iteux]2015-06-10 15.20.45.png[/attachment:2e1iteux]

[attachment=0:2e1iteux]2015-06-10 15.19.52.png[/attachment:2e1iteux]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1433964063661.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1433964063661.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 103
  • uploadfromtaptalk1433964070888.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1433964070888.png
    41 KB · Views: 103
Top Bottom