napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

welp, banned again. Thats like my 6th one hahaha
3b39f1e8b1d62506d24238053ed6042c.jpg

That was quick.

The first rule of bullshit ugl club is...
You do not question the bullshit ugl.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I can't believe they still haven't taken this gem down...
c79765fe06ef8bc84d7bc0426df9c8ae.jpg
3d0706d912993454f692e70077b7c3ba.jpg

Wonder who he's talking about... Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

hahaha it lasted all of 10 minutes. I wonder how the bed gear is to be honest. I'd never purchase it but i wonder if they're actually putting out quality stuff or if its bunk/underdosed.

What is this on there site...

"RoidMass.com is part of the EU Pharmacy RX SLR family of companies. We have been providing pharmaceutical medication for worldwide customers for the last 15 years, since March, 2000"

What is this on there site...

"RoidMass.com is part of the EU Pharmacy RX SLR family of companies. We have been providing pharmaceutical medication for worldwide customers for the last 15 years, since March, 2000"

this type of info isnt really hard to find bro. its another scam .

roidmass.com is hosted on the IP address 64.62.224.253 which tells us that its servers are located in United States. The website domain was created on 22 June 2015 (3 months ago) and will expire on 22 June 2017 (after 1 year) .

The domain is owned by Domain Admin who can be contacted at . The site uses whois privacy protection services to hide the contact details of its owners. The website was registered on hangzhou aiming network co.,ltd. roidmass.com uses services of Hurricane Electric (Web Host),.

The site returned a status code of 200, which tells us that the site is online.

roidmass.com is hosted on the IP address 64.62.224.253 which tells us that its servers are located in United States. The website domain was created on 22 June 2015 (3 months ago) and will expire on 22 June 2017 (after 1 year) .

The domain is owned by Domain Admin who can be contacted at . The site uses whois privacy protection services to hide the contact details of its owners. The website was registered on hangzhou aiming network co.,ltd. roidmass.com uses services of Hurricane Electric (Web Host),.

since 2000 my ass!

secret agent hurricane haha. Tell us more. Whats the address, lets send them dog shit.

It's beautiful that their secure no get caught site is hosted in the US and requires login and doesn't even allow guest checkout.

It's beautiful that their secure no get caught site is hosted in the US and requires login and doesn't even allow guest checkout.

these people dont tell the truth about anything dude.its a disease.he even lies to people he works with about everything, i experienced it for a very long time.It was fustrating and hillarious at the same time.Sometimes i would just sit behind my computer and laugh so hard and long that my stomach would hurt. after speaking to him on skype for a few minutes.Meanwhile i would just yes him to death and have him believe i thought every last stupid lie was true

Gotta just keep attacking, seriously. Keep hitting them with the facts over and over. The more people that see it, even if only for a brief period, the better.

Top Bottom