napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Hahaha awesome, it's really unfortunate they banned me I was having a blast.

Wow, it must be over a thousandf people he banned now. what a crazy place that is.But emagine he knew what he was doing and knew how to reason with people and sell products fairly.That place could have been a dam goldmine, jesus.Might go down as one of the internets forums biggest blunders in history, hiring that idiot to run that website..with all the traffic he simply threw away for his own stupidty

Wow, it must be over a thousandf people he banned now. what a crazy place that is.But emagine he knew what he was doing and knew how to reason with people and sell products fairly.That place could have been a dam goldmine, jesus.Might go down as one of the internets forums biggest blunders in history, hiring that idiot to run that website..with all the traffic he simply threw away for his own stupidty

I actually got a great view of things over there, It went from having so much business from there that it was hard to keep up to being cut in half in a matter of a month and a half. Every single week I would get less new customers from there until my last 2 weeks there they all disappeared from the board and the only evo customers I had were return customers.

I actually got a great view of things over there, It went from having so much business from there that it was hard to keep up to being cut in half in a matter of a month and a half. Every single week I would get less new customers from there until my last 2 weeks there they all disappeared from the board and the only evo customers I had were return customers.

its quite simple and i have said this ever since i left... what they do is the same thing over and over whether its workers or sources... they use all of us until they have squeezed every last drop out of us for their own benefit then when they decide to sell something on their own, they rid any and all competition to attempt to monopolize their world... they are not allowed anywhere and i mean anywhere on any other forum... its impossible for them to get sponsorship because the members and moderators all hate them so much... that's one thing all forums are in agreement on, no n2 allowed.... its so pathetic... so they have no choice... they are so stupid because anyone that understands business knows that competition is what enhances your sales... they just look foolish... same thing they do with employees... they get the best of the best to write for them, work etc.. until they feel they can't pay them what they are worth but they have seen the credibility one has and use it to their advantage, keep their work etc. and then get someone to build up and do cheaper work etc... they are using others to help their google rankings so they get more business and members... they spend all their time making fake entities, websites etc. to try to corner the market as well... they are pathetic

So as of Oct 1st all sources have been marked untrusted and must reapply to become trusted and until trusted can't even be discussed under source talk. Being in the US or shipping from the US is an auto deny. So if you don't like customs there will be 0 sources for you there from now on.
:(

So as of Oct 1st all sources have been marked untrusted and must reapply to become trusted and until trusted can't even be discussed under source talk. Being in the US or shipping from the US is an auto deny. So if you don't like customs there will be 0 sources for you there from now on.
:(

^I would prefer to run natural for the remainder of my days then to go there for any sources whatsoever.

And you know what's fucked about that? These sources are people too. Hardworking people who built thier business.

All sources are supposed to reapply right? Well you know what that takes? Product and service reviewed by the mods and VIP's.

I had a source come to me simply asking what do I have to give you so I can post here.

Bro that is not what I'm about. Infact he should be here soon instead. I flat out told him I can't take your gear bro it'd not right.

All the evo staff is gonna be blown up with sources trying to get back in and they will be forced to give out gear to be reviewed. In my book that's wrong....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is what it's all about

43e755fcf0af1d6a4ed7483f2b75af3c.jpg

And you know what's fucked about that? These sources are people too. Hardworking people who built thier business.

All sources are supposed to reapply right? Well you know what that takes? Product and service reviewed by the mods and VIP's.

I had a source come to me simply asking what do I have to give you so I can post here.

Bro that is not what I'm about. Infact he should be here soon instead. I flat out told him I can't take your gear bro it'd not right.

All the evo staff is gonna be blown up with sources trying to get back in and they will be forced to give out gear to be reviewed. In my book that's wrong....

I'll take his gear Hahahah jk. They're not right over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take his gear Hahahah jk. They're not right over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha ya man I just can't rightfully do that to all those people who will come to me for my sign off on thier product. These sources have proved themselves time and time again. This was a dirty move.

re-apply? I guess all the sources with awesome reviews on their site just went over their heads

re-apply? I guess all the sources with awesome reviews on their site just went over their heads

It's only a matter of time before they either alter or remove us from the top ten list over there, I only had like 35 but it took forever to get them, you know how it is 1 out of 30-50 leaves a review, I'm not exactly starting over or anything because a lot of guys know us here and at one other place we went but it's still a huge waste.

It's only a matter of time before they either alter or remove us from the top ten list over there, I only had like 35 but it took forever to get them, you know how it is 1 out of 30-50 leaves a review, I'm not exactly starting over or anything because a lot of guys know us here and at one other place we went but it's still a huge waste.
Ahhhhhhhh but this is why you back up all your information off evo my friend. :)
he probably just got liquid glutamine [emoji23] [emoji23]

f114696acc0b8ac95518d984361abe05.jpg

87a300fff835fe8e8381c3e1f0f4106b.jpg

this thread is funny but to be serious for a minute. their plan is to rid everyone that questions their evil motive and that is going to be about 3/4 of their board and start over and build it up via goggle rankings that attract innocent noobs that dont know any better but to believe their lies and by their scam berd pharma.They are very desperate and will go to any length to see their plan success.Very evil man running that place over there buddy, trust me.

Have you seen all the fake websites and reviews the owner has staged with fake high reviews on berd pharma? like 10 fake websites alone.And they all advertise sarms1 and n2bm products also.He is pulling no strings here and so desperate to do this so fast, he makes it very obvious.

Just goggle berd pharma and watch all the fake websites pop up that all started to surface around june/july 2015. its sick

this thread is funny but to be serious for a minute. their plan is to rid everyone that questions their evil motive and that is going to be about 3/4 of their board and start over and build it up via goggle rankings that attract innocent noobs that dont know any better but to believe their lies and by their scam berd pharma.They are very desperate and will go to any length to see their plan success.Very evil man running that place over there buddy, trust me.

Have you seen all the fake websites and reviews the owner has staged with fake high reviews on berd pharma? like 10 fake websites alone.And they all advertise sarms1 and n2bm products also.He is pulling no strings here and so desperate to do this so fast, he makes it very obvious.

Just goggle berd pharma and watch all the fake websites pop up that all started to surface around june/july 2015. its sick

If enough guys spread it around diligently maybe they're google ranking can be beat or at least matched, for instance I am no meso fan but they are always pretty high up in the google rankings, they have a thread talking about berd right now so hopefully it will always show up. They may catch up the noobs in their dishonest net but any real researchers will stay away, There will be hopefully be plenty more warning threads to come. I don't know that much about google rankings or how to attain the higher ones, It's not a great advantage for us domestic guys to come up in google searches unless someone googles us directly for research, I wouldn't want anyone to find us unless they are specifically looking for us.

Top Bottom