napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

609c80e0eda35c8a3f22ca4044bec707.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ahh shyt they got one of wpa's alter giving advise out there lmao

we never thought of it but you should have left there before they could make up bullshit to kick you off.But from what i was told there going to get rid of ALL domestics and tell the public they felt there were more unsafe and thats the reason why.That wouldnt have really hurt your rep at all.But i should have known better considered everything out of wpa mouth is a lie

That will be the day I get banned if not sooner.

Here is gearhead since it's well known that he has already tried every supplement EVER and they are all a scam except for n2bm because they good people, bro.

098d151ee1f8c8dfc5608bbcfaab03ab.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Haha, bro they scammers bro

Bro Get some N2guard and HCGenerate bro. They good people bro

Hahahaha hilarious

New thread wonder what response it will get.

"All domestic suddenly no longer trusted?

This site use to recommend about 5 domestic re-shippers very heavily until Sept. They all seem to be listed as not trusted now.
They all have very high ratings by everyone. What has changed on the site that they have all gone from some of the most highly recommended to untrusted in less than 1 month. I would understand if it were 1 or 2, but every single one of them? "

and the response

"Cracking down for safty bro. It's use at your own risk basically. They feel domestics are a dangerous form of source. Too many busts "

This site use to recommend about 5 domestic re-shippers very heavily until Sept. They all seem to be listed as not trusted now.
They all have very high ratings by everyone. What has changed on the site that they have all gone from some of the most highly recommended to untrusted in less than 1 month. I would understand if it were 1 or 2, but every single one of them? "
I got you Il bump it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

and the response

"Cracking down for safty bro. It's use at your own risk basically. They feel domestics are a dangerous form of source. Too many busts "
And yes I know what your talking about. I'm gonna bump it though like I don't just keep it going.

and the response

Because most people pick domestic over international n berd pharma is his international steroid ring. It's called squeezing out the competition.

Because most people pick domestic over international n berd pharma is his international steroid ring. It's called squeezing out the competition.
Bottle neck the business. they may not be evo but they have ties. Everyone was kicked to make way for berd and whatever other scum is coming in. It's profit dude. That's the whole point of all of it. You think they care about safty lol.

It's too bad they're also squeezing out the customers too. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's too bad they're also squeezing out the customers too. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
They know knew will come. They market thier forum well they bank on the future business I'm sure.

Bros you better watch out. You don't know who your messing with. We're reading all this shit.. We're coming hard soon. Bringing you guys down!!

Top Bottom