napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Just so we are all aware n2 joint and ostarine with heal wounds litterly heal wounds bros. It's magical....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just so we are all aware n2 joint and ostarine with heal wounds litterly heal wounds bros. It's magical....

Ya so does polysporin and its not 39.95

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Some guy posted his massive sarms1 and n2bm stack. And I said they reallý got you with that stack. That's was it. I've lost nothing there apart from a few customers and I've already told them about here

609c80e0eda35c8a3f22ca4044bec707.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Some guy posted his massive sarms1 and n2bm stack. And I said they reallý got you with that stack. That's was it. I've lost nothing there apart from a few customers and I've already told them about here
I saw your comment yesterday. That shit was funny. I was about to comment as well, but decided to stay undercover for now.

I see they deleted your comment.

I'm noticing that now it's pretty much just gearhead, muskate, lev, and stevesmi that reply to threads there anymore. And the funny part is they ALL post the SAME shit. So pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm banned but still logged in. I keep an eye on my old account to make sure they aren't posting using my name. But the site is dead nowadays

I'm banned but still logged in. I keep an eye on my old account to make sure they aren't posting using my name. But the site is dead nowadays

Yeah you never see new threads anymore and if you do it's a dude new to the forums asking cycle advice. BGS is like the last ugl still over there, surprised they haven't got the boot yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That jrbdallas guy, what a dick.... using common sense. Can't believe he won't reccomend some n2guard.....

Seriously, isn't he an EVO author, he should totally be in on the scam fest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is gearhead since it's well known that he has already tried every supplement EVER and they are all a scam except for n2bm because they good people, bro.

098d151ee1f8c8dfc5608bbcfaab03ab.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom