napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Conveniently they had the es version in stock, so Bruce has his dick back.

315f924bb34667e714b1554b09a95a24.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

bro, this is beyond classic... holy shit!! your the fucking man

b264d73c72d6d88340e5f5718d998bd0.jpg

Fuck that little cunt muskate... No one wants to listen to your shitty podcast so you can push n2bm products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muskate is an intestine individual.... very intersting. I am impartial but just know he is not evo. He is actually n2bm hes just on evo. He's not pushing things for the usual bullshit he actually works for the company of n2bm.

Honestly he is a smart dude. He knows his shit. I think he just comes off a little bad at times. He does really mean well though.

Now n2bm has a good product they really do. It's a lot like ant other sup company. But instead of decent prices they charge you an arm a leg and a bag of leperchon gold. Plus whatever else you got in your pocket.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's exactly my problem with the n2bm products. They seem like legit, good supplements, but charging so much is a bit of an insult. Something is a little off when your PCT ends up costing 3-4 times as much as the cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's exactly my problem with the n2bm products. They seem like legit, good supplements, but charging so much is a bit of an insult. Something is a little off when your PCT ends up costing 3-4 times as much as the cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Bro this is JR by the way. I'd never steer you wrong over there. Just ignore those fuckers. Your right. It's an insult for what it is. I've ran through the ingrediants of everything they carry and there is not one thing you couldn't find a cheaper equivilkant for. But it's retail man. How it goes....

I don't think they want to have thay competitive edge. They want thier marketing to take care of it for them. They found a pretty good nich in preying on evo. I think they have a lot going for them up in Canada too if I'm not mistaken they pride thier exclusiveness I'm sure.

That's what doesn't make sense. Like why arnt they backing atheletes or opening up to wholesale distribution for smaller shops. Just doesn't make sense. Not typical of a supplement company.

Guy said he wants to take T3 and wanted to know what to take to prevent muscle loss with it and got this.

"Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post

Bro you can try this...

Week 1~12
Cardarine gw 20mgs ed sarms1
Andarine s4 25mgs ed sarms1
Nutrobal 25mgs ed
Ostarine mk2866 25mgs ed
N2guard 5caps ed"

So his $25 a month cut just got $250 a month in support items.

7 caps of N2guard a day for 30 days you turn water into wine.. Take it for 60 days and you can part the red sea
Bro I gave a couple caps to my dog, that dude busted out a sweet pair of wings and smashed through that wall when he took flight.
He proceeded to go to the grass and to my amazement shit gold dust.

N2guard is the definition of magic bro.

Bro I even replaced the engine of my car with 10 bottles of n2 guard. Shit is so fast. Someone even hit it and it regenerated itself. Fucking magic bro

My grandma died and gearhead told me to dig her up and give her some n2guard sure enought she's good as new

Lol they just banned my other account on EVO. How am I gonna listen to the muskate podcast now. Damnit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom