napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

I took an entire bottle of n2guard once. I'm now immortal and can see through women's clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro hold on bro, I gotta ask gearhead if I took enough for that benefit bro brother bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOLLL im sure he'll recommend 40 pills a day for that benefit... you probably need like 8 bottles a month for that... FUCK!

I once took n2guard and stopped a fucking train from derailing in a third world country and I've never even left the United States.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I once took n2guard and stopped a fucking train from derailing in a third world country and I've never even left the United States.

NOW WE'RE TALKING... that's typical super human strength you receive with just 1,000,000 caps a day!!!

NOW WE'RE TALKING... that's typical super human strength you receive with just 1,000,000 caps a day!!!
Lol that's what I was going for. I once heard that Spiderman was on a rigorous stack of n2gaurd, n2slin, hcgenerate, 5 caps of gear with every meal to get the plasma levels up, and a shot of dspark before he goes out on each call.

I'm just now becoming aware of it. Thank god I never fell for their bullshit, overpriced n2bm products.

It's like this Berd Pharma just popped up overnight and now it's sitting at the top spot. Ridiculous. The only reviews of them are from people with under 20 posts. Sounds a lot like Naps...

Meanwhile all the GREAT sources are being booted left and right. The Robo ban totally blew me away. Apparently people were having trouble with PIP?? Never once did I see a thread or complaint about it. That place is about to implode.

its all a set plan bro.Every leading source will be banned eventually.warn every guy you know in the forum world about berd pharma.. dont give them an ounce of business.

Lol that's what I was going for. I once heard that Spiderman was on a rigorous stack of n2gaurd, n2slin, hcgenerate, 5 caps of gear with every meal to get the plasma levels up, and a shot of dspark before he goes out on each call.

that's all it took for all of that?? wow!! LOLL

I dont think you know this inside joke bro, here let me put you up on game, check this out ...!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE

I only follow Dr Ricardo pissablano. He recommends at least 5 8 hour arm workouts a week. He says you should consume at least 5 pounds of weight gainer in those days and a gallon of ben and jerrys every night before bed. My arms are now finally 14".

525b61820ce62c242f0ddbdbd85d829f.jpg

Top Bottom