napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Punk434 said:
Hahaha I wish I could see if the review was deleted. We must attack!!! haha

did you see what gearhead aka wpa wrote about poor robo? in the banning?

"brothers...due to constant ongoing problems with robolics, they have been suspended from evo...the main problem is the horrible pain and PIP people are getting from ROBO...it's giving our brothers such BAD Pain that it cant even be used...the PIP is like motoroil! replacements were not given, even when our brothers are screaming in pain and cannot use the gear..."

this is a place with 90 5 star reviews! And i happen to know the owner who would give you the shirt off his back. pathetic

so to start up his own lab, he is trying to ruin every other lab out there in the process to gain more customers.Makes my stomach turn man.discusting

e93822d925ee8aad92e5d83e0044817d.jpg

hurricane said:
Punk434 said:
Hahaha I wish I could see if the review was deleted. We must attack!!! haha

did you see what gearhead aka wpa wrote about poor robo? in the banning?

"brothers...due to constant ongoing problems with robolics, they have been suspended from evo...the main problem is the horrible pain and PIP people are getting from ROBO...it's giving our brothers such BAD Pain that it cant even be used...the PIP is like motoroil! replacements were not given, even when our brothers are screaming in pain and cannot use the gear..."

this is a place with 90 5 star reviews! And i happen to know the owner who would give you the shirt off his back. pathetic

so to start up his own lab, he is trying to ruin every other lab out there in the process to gain more customers.Makes my stomach turn man.discusting

It's bullshit. Robo is a great guy, and has been there since day one!! Not only has he been banned from there, but they are trying to ruin his reputation based on lies as well. That's some pretty lowdown scum type shit right there

They're fuckin relentless over there. They will stoop as low as they have to. I just made an alt account, so I'm lurking over there again, waiting to strike, just like the texas rattlesnake (hint at who i am now) haha. Can we talk about another jerkoff over there? That dude Muskate. What a fucking queer that guy is, and what can be said about his morals, I found his IG and he lists himself as competing as a natural bodybuilder when he's admitted to using gear on the forums, what a piece of shit, and on top of that, he's like 160 lbs soaking wet LMAO. Cant stand him, he pushes N2Scrap more than anyone.

I had my buddy post this gem up over there hahahah.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 10.56.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 10.56.29 PM.png
    214 KB · Views: 113
Punk434 said:

rofl. you making gearhead work overtime tonight bro

check out this berd pharma review on a bogus website wpa made up to pimp his gear http://www.bioinfonano.org/berd-pharmaceutical-npp/

then click on pct under catagories ..,BAM right there hcgnerate, n2guard..sarms1.. you click on sarms, it shows you dspark and all the other stuff n2bm sells.This guy cant really be so stupid to think this is hiding it well. He must not care or he did a very very sloppy job.I hope he isnt working for someone else or i would be very disappointed in his work .Id fire his ass!

any more proof needed the places are linked?? lmao

Re: RE: Re: What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

hurricane said:
Punk434 said:
Shots fired :lol:
naw he has nothing to do with berd pharma ..no way! such a fool he is, captain obvious.rofl

he is going to get rid of all domestic because people prefer domestic over international for the most part to avoid headaches.. bycovering it up claming domestic is to dangerous for his "good bros",why robo is gone, he is a threat to his business. look at all those good reviews and he is domestic! double the threat

then he is going to get rid of the international big labs, who pose the threat to take away from bussiness overseas. by finding any little reason to label them a scammer,even without real proof and ruin their name in the process

then it will be his berd pharma running tha runs the place and he will rely on tricking noobs with high google rankings to fall for it.Pretty scummy . but so easy to figure out .

He might let a few small fry oversea labs stick around that cause no threat to his new business to cover it up a bit... but thats about it.

Believe me in the last few weeks i have sat and sat and just thought about this and couldnt believe this forum has come to this.I figured out the whole scummy plan
Lol did you get anything from berd? Like the toy cars?
I had an order and they kept sending me hot wheels lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

hurricane said:
Punk434 said:

check out this berd pharma review on a bogus website wpa made up to pimp his gear http://www.bioinfonano.org/berd-pharmaceutical-npp/

then click on pct under catagories ..,BAM right there hcgnerate, n2guard..sarms1.. you click on sarms, it shows you dspark and all the other stuff n2bm sells.This guy cant really be so stupid to think this is hiding it well. He must not care or he did a very very sloppy job.I hope he isnt working for someone else or i would be very disappointed in his work .Id fire his ass!

That's just the thing. He really is that stupid. He thinks he is so smart, but anybody with half a brain can see right through his bullshit. He really believes he's pulling the wool over everyone's eyes, but it's plain as day what he is doing. It's so pathetic....

hurricane said:
Punk434 said:

Lol, what a Jack ass.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
hurricane said:
Punk434 said:

That's just the thing. He really is that stupid. He thinks he is so smart, but anybody with half a brain can see right through his bullshit. He really believes he's pulling the wool over everyone's eyes, but it's plain as day what he is doing. It's so pathetic....

i know you have a conversation with him and his mouth spews of lie after lie.In the beginning i would challenge it but after awhile i just yes'd him to death it got so rediclous .I would be cracking up to myself, like does this guy really think i believe this bullshit, he is telling me lies only a child would fall for.He is so out of touch wit reality and people its hillarious.

here is another bogus website he made in attempt to push his new berd lab and being so naive to actially put sarms products and n2bm products on the same page/website.Like people cant connect the dots??? he has to care because he is destroying any credbilty he has left, which is hardly any to begin with.. well i take that back not his credibility, he obviously has no morals at ALL. but should i say any credibity evo has left.. here is the site -->> https://www.isarms.com/deca-durabolin

That was a joke, I can't believe that people will actually buy that crap but they will.

I swear man people will buy anything if you tell them you can get big from it. I have a lot I want to say about that site and the videos they do but I'll be nice and not make fun of anyone's looks, they are just taking all this to far in my book and they are going to scam a lot more people and that's what bothers me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hurricane said:
RickRock said:
hurricane said:
Punk434 said:

i know you have a conversation with him and his mouth spews of lie after lie.In the beginning i would challenge it but after awhile i just yes'd him to death it got so rediclous .I would be cracking up to myself, like does this guy really think i believe this bullshit, he is telling me lies only a child would fall for.He is so out of touch wit reality and people its hillarious.

here is another bogus website he made in attempt to push his new berd lab and being so naive to actially put sarms products and n2bm products on the same page/website.Like people cant connect the dots??? he has to care because he is destroying any credbilty he has left, which is hardly any to begin with.. well i take that back not his credibility, he obviously has no morals at ALL. but should i say any credibity evo has left.. here is the site -->> https://www.isarms.com/deca-durabolin
Lol, like nobody is going to figure that out. What a moron

hurricane said:
Punk434 said:

they are so pathetic... they keep the colors and labels of all their fake ass websites the same too... fuck man... how sad... he lives on falsehoods, alters, fake websites and fake reviews... all they do is fake.. remember them at meso with all their fake little plugs etc... that lasted all about 30 minutes before everyone and their mom was on to them... they are so pathetic...

Punk434 said:

thats so hilarious bro... i have been cracking up at that... 1 shot 1 gyno... LMFAO... sent in a sock! i love it!

No joke they send a bunch of hotwheels in thier boxes. Fucking children.
d92b2627d7e5e8e324c16f71469f0a04.jpg

Had to use the ig camera lol. Phone dieing.

TX TERROR said:
No joke they send a bunch of hotwheels in thier boxes. Fucking children.
d92b2627d7e5e8e324c16f71469f0a04.jpg

Had to use the ig camera lol. Phone dieing.

What the fuuuuuuck hahahahaha... You ordered from them?

Top Bottom