napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

jcoutts91 said:
e574303538530ee47ba0c345dbc8d973.jpg

This is my favorite after me and punk called him out on some shit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
ill tell you right now.the reason hipo was banned was because he accepts credit cards.Well i mean the reason he gives to ban him. Unsafe payment method.But we all know the real reason every source is being banned.I mean a fuxing idiot could figure out you dont go to not giving a shit what so ever if your board is an open fest for scammers to jump aboard.. ... to banning any source that gives the slightest reason you can use against them to ban...there is a hidden agenda.

like i said in my into very insulting he thinks people are this stupid. it took me about 2 days to figure the whole thing out, after i seen this berd pharma crap pop to the top of the source review section with only 15 reviews! it was listed ahead of robo and psl, which both had over 80 good reviews each.And evo goes source with most good reviews is supposed to be listed at the top, so a baffon could figure it out.. i got more proof but this was all it took for me to figure out this scam going on.I honestly felt this was the worse thing that happened in my whole time on evo because he was conning the public and also destroying decents labs reputation for his own personal gain, AND it goes without saying of course he wasnt honest with mods on his own board either.Such an embarassment to have this going on. He not only made himself look like a complete dipshit, he made every mod on evo look like a complete scumbag, when we had nothing to do with it what so ever

he is trying to open his own lab and destroy every decent lab that offers competetion in the process. Thats the real reason.Do the math

hurricane said:
jcoutts91 said:

ill tell you right now.the reason hipo was banned was because he accepts credit cards.Well i mean the reason he gives to ban him. Unsafe payment method.But we all know the real reason every source is being banned.I mean a fuxing idiot could figure out you dont go to not giving a shit what so ever if your board is an open fest for scammers to jump aboard.. ... to banning any source that gives the slightest reason you can use against them to ban...there is a hidden agenda.

like i said in my into very insulting he thinks people are this stupid. it took me about 2 days to figure the whole thing out, after i seen this berd pharma crap pop to the top of the source review section with only 15 reviews! it was listed ahead of robo and psl, which both had over 80 good reviews each.And evo goes source with most good reviews is supposed to be listed at the top, so a baffon could figure it out.. i got more proof but this was all it took for me to figure out this scam going on.I honestly felt this was the worse thing that happened in my whole time on evo because he was conning the public and also destroying decents labs reputation for his own personal gain, AND it goes without saying of course he wasnt honest with mods on his own board either.Such an embarassment to have this going on. He not only made himself look like a complete dipshit, he made every mod on evo look like a complete scumbag, when we had nothing to do with it what so ever

he is trying to open his own lab and destroy every decent lab that offers competetion in the process. Thats the real reason.Do the math

Dude the second Xeno and Signature labs were banned from EVO after helping all the people that got scammed by PK2 I knew something was up. And it's blatantly obvious at this point, I think I might just throw up a 1 star review for berd and say it's all bunk just to be a dick. Haha.. But seriously, it did make a lot of the mods look bad, because no one knew who to trust and obviously you guys caught the brunt of it.

I hate when people think you are dumb I came to evo thinking it was a solid open group of guys but found out quick its a puppet circus and you either let gear head fist you and pull the strings or you get banned

U pulled our of that show just the other day. You hear about npc global shifting away from. Npc/ifbb. Im swichong.to that league. As for berd, Il keep you posted. I'm cruising test and mast. Il do bloods in a bit and get it up here. I have a small control group who will be reviewing da berd... KaKaaaaawwww!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Can't we all just get along..... idk I have a place at evo I have a place here. Im not looking to choose sides just looking to spread my word and do what I can to help and have fun.
As long as memebers are helped the right way and everyone is treated fairly. I'm not worried about them pushing n2 or sarms1. They have actually gotten so bad it's beyond obvious what's happening lol.

Re: RE: Re: What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

TX TERROR said:
U pulled our of that show just the other day. You hear about npc global shifting away from. Npc/ifbb. Im swichong.to that league. As for berd, Il keep you posted. I'm cruising test and mast. Il do bloods in a bit and get it up here. I have a small control group who will be reviewing da berd... KaKaaaaawwww!

I pulled*

TX TERROR said:
Can't we all just get along..... idk I have a place at evo I have a place here. Im not looking to choose sides just looking to spread my word and do what I can to help and have fun.
As long as memebers are helped the right way and everyone is treated fairly. I'm not worried about them pushing n2 or sarms1. They have actually gotten so bad it's beyond obvious what's happening lol.

we are all very happy to have you here brother.. im a very religious person, and i believe in forgiving everyone, regardless of the sin but in this circumstance, for me, i am sorry but thats not happening... not only did they try to completely ruin our home here along with the pure essence site but they way they used my dad when he died and used MY FUCKING SCREEN NAME with his name involved is simply unforgivable... not to mention them consistently hurting others with either scamming or misinformation for their own good, its intolerable...

for me though, im not like them where i tell people they can't belong to both sites or wherever they want... i don't believe in that shit whatsoever... that's absurd... you are your own person and you do as you will... im just very happy you are part of the family here bro

DylanGemelli said:
TX TERROR said:

we are all very happy to have you here brother.. im a very religious person, and i believe in forgiving everyone, regardless of the sin but in this circumstance, for me, i am sorry but thats not happening... not only did they try to completely ruin our home here along with the pure essence site but they way they used my dad when he died and used MY FUCKING SCREEN NAME with his name involved is simply unforgivable... not to mention them consistently hurting others with either scamming or misinformation for their own good, its intolerable...

for me though, im not like them where i tell people they can't belong to both sites or wherever they want... i don't believe in that shit whatsoever... that's absurd... you are your own person and you do as you will... im just very happy you are part of the family here bro

Thanks brother. You guys are awesome.
I think you know who, has just gotten sooooooooo caught up in his job and the whole pushing product and crap it's just who he became bro. Talking to him he is not all there lol.

What they did to you bro is messed up. If things don't work that's one thing but dude the shady shit by using your profile is above and beyond.

TX TERROR said:
DylanGemelli said:
TX TERROR said:

Thanks brother. You guys are awesome.
I think you know who, has just gotten sooooooooo caught up in his job and the whole pushing product and crap it's just who he became bro. Talking to him he is not all there lol.

What they did to you bro is messed up. If things don't work that's one thing but dude the shady shit by using your profile is above and beyond.

yes, its easy to become something you would not expect very rapidly... what they did is reprehensible to say the least but whats important is what we are all doing here... once again, its a pleasure to have you here and moving forward to help us grow!

You just can't make this shit up. Some dude makes a thread asking about advice on sarms and says he has his source narrowed down to 3 with sarms1 being one of them. Gear queer chimes in with "bro sarms1 all the way...and strange your 1st post is about sarms lol...but its fine bro your answer is here" and then locks the thread lmao. Jesus christ hahah

Punk434 said:
hurricane said:
jcoutts91 said:

Dude the second Xeno and Signature labs were banned from EVO after helping all the people that got scammed by PK2 I knew something was up. And it's blatantly obvious at this point, I think I might just throw up a 1 star review for berd and say it's all bunk just to be a dick. Haha.. But seriously, it did make a lot of the mods look bad, because no one knew who to trust and obviously you guys caught the brunt of it.

tell me about it! i had my sn thrown up as the "head mod source section".Meanwhile i had no powers to ban scammers before he had plans of starting his "berd pharma nonsense". I couldnt eraze a post or he would complain. My feedback was never asked on any decisions he knew i wouldnt agree with or i thought was a terrible move ( which would have been about 90% of them), he just did ad he wished.So basically i had no say in the scumbag moves he pulled but i harbored half the blame.

You SHOULD go give berd pharma a bad review. everyone here that still has a sn or can make an alter should go give berd pharma a 1 star review and take screenshots before and after they erase it. Proof of the lies he is selling.They will have no choice but to Either erase it or the berd pharma image they will try to push on noobs will be destroyed and he will have to come up with another bullshit idea to set up his little lab.Either way it will be headache for the board and will be hillarous on top of it to see him scramble to cover it up rofl

hurricane said:
Punk434 said:
hurricane said:
jcoutts91 said:

tell me about it! i had my sn thrown up as the "head mod source section".Meanwhile i had no powers to ban scammers before he had plans of starting his "berd pharma nonsense". I couldnt eraze a post or he would complain. My feedback was never asked on any decisions he knew i wouldnt agree with or i thought was a terrible move ( which would have been about 90% of them), he just did ad he wished.So basically i had no say in the scumbag moves he pulled but i harbored half the blame.

You SHOULD go give berd pharma a bad review. everyone here that still has a sn or can make an alter should go give berd pharma a 1 star review and take screenshots before and after they erase it. Proof of the lies he is selling.They will have no choice but to Either erase it or the berd pharma image they will try to push on noobs will be destroyed and he will have to come up with another bullshit idea to set up his little lab.Either way it will be headache for the board and will be hillarous on top of it to see him scramble to cover it up rofl

I'm gonna give it 1 star with the reasoning being because of all the lying alt accounts giving reviews haha. Ill take some pics, and ill probably get banned but who cares. They just banned Robo over there, pretty soon berd will be the only source.

Well guys, look like my time at EVO is over.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 9.37.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 9.37.28 PM.png
    245.6 KB · Views: 28
hurricane said:
Punk434 said:
hurricane said:
jcoutts91 said:

That's a very good idea Cane, and exactly what I plan to do. I have an alter account there I made after I was back door banned. I can use that one. If they ban it, I give no fucks...

I suggest anyone that has an account they don't care about getting banned, do the same. Or just make one and do it. Either way works, but this scamming they are doing needs to stop. They need exposed for what they are. It's just flat out wrong

Punk434 said:
Shots fired :lol:
naw he has nothing to do with berd pharma ..no way! such a fool he is, captain obvious.rofl

he is going to get rid of all domestic because people prefer domestic over international for the most part to avoid headaches.. bycovering it up claming domestic is to dangerous for his "good bros",why robo is gone, he is a threat to his business. look at all those good reviews and he is domestic! double the threat

then he is going to get rid of the international big labs, who pose the threat to take away from bussiness overseas. by finding any little reason to label them a scammer,even without real proof and ruin their name in the process

then it will be his berd pharma running tha runs the place and he will rely on tricking noobs with high google rankings to fall for it.Pretty scummy . but so easy to figure out .

He might let a few small fry oversea labs stick around that cause no threat to his new business to cover it up a bit... but thats about it.

Believe me in the last few weeks i have sat and sat and just thought about this and couldnt believe this forum has come to this.I figured out the whole scummy plan

Punk434 said:
Hahaha I wish I could see if the review was deleted. We must attack!!! haha
It was deleted, I looked.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom