napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's it actually like to be on cycle?

MrChristian

Hello again everyone,

Here's a topic which I haven't heard discussed very much. I think there are probably a few newbies out there (like me) who are planning their first cycle. We've learned a lot about dosing, pct, physical side-effects to look for, etc. But I'm curious about the psychological ramifications of being on cycle. Especially for someone who has never done it before. What have you guys experienced in terms of changes to your emotions while on cycle and during PCT? Is there anything we new kids should be watching out for? Any advice?

I think I can anticipate that some of your answers will be, 'It depends on what you're planning on taking'. So here's my plan for the first cycle, for context.

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Be wary of anger and agression. It will be raised. Strange things will piss u off. Always take deep breaths. Snapping is really easy

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Be wary of anger and agression. It will be raised. Strange things will piss u off. Always take deep breaths. Snapping is really easy

PHURIOUS PHARMA

This is especially great advice coming from someone named 'Phurious'. ;)

MrChristian said:
Hello again everyone,

Here's a topic which I haven't heard discussed very much. I think there are probably a few newbies out there (like me) who are planning their first cycle. We've learned a lot about dosing, pct, physical side-effects to look for, etc. But I'm curious about the psychological ramifications of being on cycle. Especially for someone who has never done it before. What have you guys experienced in terms of changes to your emotions while on cycle and during PCT? Is there anything we new kids should be watching out for? Any advice?

I think I can anticipate that some of your answers will be, 'It depends on what you're planning on taking'. So here's my plan for the first cycle, for context.

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
This is literally the same EXACT cycle i am running! Can't wait to start mine, going to make all kinds of lean gains and shred the hell up!

CobraMuscle said:
MrChristian said:
Hello again everyone,

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
This is literally the same EXACT cycle i am running! Can't wait to start mine, going to make all kinds of lean gains and shred the hell up!

Nice! Yea, I'm starting to notice a pattern with this cycle and those of us doing this for the first time. Probably because it's primarily orals and is geared for lean gains without water retention. The test cyp will be my introduction to giving myself injections, but thankfully it will only be once per week. I'm also excited to get started, but understandably nervous. It's nice to hear that there are others who are about to do this for the first time along with me. :)

MrChristian said:
Hello again everyone,

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Definitely increased aggression.... I'm an asshole sometimes. Sex drive is insane, stamina through the roof... And the obvious muscle gains.

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Snapping is your middle name! :D

JM750 said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Snapping is your middle name!

Your brain will always be telling you that you are hungry as well. And sometimes you will feel invincible

Exogenous androgens affect people differently. If you are hot headed or have a temper off of steroids, then AAS can certainly heighten it. If you are not, then there probably won't be a difference while on as far as that goes. I never really feel or act different on cycle. I may get a big jump in sex drive, but even that is high all the time, so there still are no significant changes for me. Of course some harsher compounds may cause some side effects, etc, and then some compounds can give you a heightened sense of well-being. Test in general makes me feel that way. The thing is that everyone is different, so you'll just have to see for yourself how it affects you

I agree with Rick, for me I have never had any sides or mood swings etc. I do get a rush when I inject! depending on what I inject gives me a different kind of rush. Some things make me feel like lifting the whole gym LOL Some things make me hungry, some things make me feel like ahhhhhhhhhh LOL But over all I have been fortunate on them. I had worst experiences when I was using prohormones which made me deicide never to use them again...

JM750 said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Not so much lately if u havnt noticed :)

PHURIOUS PHARMA

The first thing you will notice on test is your sex drive, my facial hair grew faster and thicker, oily skin. I got a little moody when I was fighting some hunger, but other than that i felt amazing the whole time on cycle. About week 4 to 5 you start to notice strength increases from test but since you using an oral kick starter you will see strength increases sooner. I wouldnt worry to much about roid rage. Just keep your cool!!!

I think your cycle will promote well being. You will feel like when Popeye eats his spinach..lol. I never did feel aggression until I used the heavier stuff...mostly tren.You may get a little superman syndrome where you feel invincible, and may do things that are a little more risky than what you would ordinarily do...like get tats, chase wild women, drink more, try drugs etc. If you do get any of this or any anger..which I doubt you will, then just take a second before you act, and you can easily talk yourself down. I train at lot of MMA fighters in the boxing aspect, and even they don't get aggression on lighter cycles

Testosterone provides me with so many benefits that I would take it even if it didnt have anabolic effects. It brings that much to my life. I absolutely love it.

Re: RE: Re: What's it actually like to be on cycle?

cmb5017 said:
Testosterone provides me with so many benefits that I would take it even if it didnt have anabolic effects. It brings that much to my life. I absolutely love it.
That's a really great way to look at it...

PHURIOUS said:
JM750 said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Not so much lately if u havnt noticed :)

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thats because this is a real forum with respectful ppl and respectful staff and owner.

Re: RE: Re: What's it actually like to be on cycle?

cmb5017 said:
Absolutely. Testosterone therapy has been a life changer for me and a positive experience on my life in many ways

drb_iac said:
I think your cycle will promote well being. You will feel like when Popeye eats his spinach..lol. I never did feel aggression until I used the heavier stuff...mostly tren.You may get a little superman syndrome where you feel invincible, and may do things that are a little more risky than what you would ordinarily do...like get tats, chase wild women, drink more, try drugs etc. If you do get any of this or any anger..which I doubt you will, then just take a second before you act, and you can easily talk yourself down. I train at lot of MMA fighters in the boxing aspect, and even they don't get aggression on lighter cycles

You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the great feedback. I'm not prone to being hot-headed by nature. Quite the opposite actually. So hopefully I'll be fine in that department.

drb_iac, So I'm going to chase wild women, do drugs, get in fist fights and get a few tattoos huh? I'm tempted to Photoshop a picture of myself with a bunch of facial tattoos, a fat lip and a black eye and post it here when I start my cycle. Caption will be, 'Thanks a lot guys!'. ;)

MrChristian said:
drb_iac said:

You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the great feedback. I'm not prone to being hot-headed by nature. Quite the opposite actually. So hopefully I'll be fine in that department.

drb_iac, So I'm going to chase wild women, do drugs, get in fist fights and get a few tattoos huh? I'm tempted to Photoshop a picture of myself with a bunch of facial tattoos, a fat lip and a black eye and post it here when I start my cycle. Caption will be, 'Thanks a lot guys!'. ;)

Lol...you didnt listen to me...I said stop and think about it first if any of that happens..it is very easy to talk yourself down.If you would have posted that picture I would've tracked you down and spanked your ass...lol!! Seriously..You won't have any problem with that cycle. You just have to remember that TEST is what we are. Men are men because of test. If your normal test makes you agressive and risk taking then you can easily imagine what happens to those people who then add more. AND That right there is why test is illegal. Because of the jackwads!

Top Bottom