napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What would be the best time to eat breakfast after waking up?

prestigealaska said:
DylanGemelli said:
prestigealaska said:
RickRock said:
Angel said:
What would be consider the right time to eat breakfast to kickstart my metabolism so it won't go into starvation mode?

Your body will not go into starvation mode, and contrary to what a lot out there will tell you, breakfast is not required to kickstart your metabolism. I did intermittent fasting for 3 years where my first meal wasn't until noon each day and I only ate until 8 PM fasting for the next 16 hours. I got into the best and most shredded shape of my life, including entering a contest.

Structure your meals and macros to what best fits your current goals, diet, and schedule

Rick, for 16/8 IF can you set the 8 hour feeding period for any 8 hours? I ask because within 30 minutes after waking in the morning I have a protein shake with oats as my pre-workout, another immediately upon finishing in the gym, and a real food meal within 2 hours of that. So can my 8 hour feeding period be from say, 3am-11am? Or should I not worry about my pre/post WO shakes and morning meal and just hit the gym fasted and eat during the typical 12-8pm IF feeding period?

Im not commenting on IF, ill leave that to rick... I personally love the morning oats but have you thought about ditching the first protein shake since your having another right after? Perhaps a substitute?

I can ditch the protein pre WO, but can I keep the oats? And what would you rec for a sub?

i normally start off with an apple or grapefruit and mix in a serving of plain greek yogurt, add some cinnamon etc...

Top Bottom