napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What to do with a compromised pack!

I used to be a re shipper for a well known gh supplier on the boards. I signed for many of packs coming from china. But after a while. I started to get a bit paranoid thinking it would catch up to me one day. So i stopped. I was getting packs every week.

Yeah, they only want the big fish. If they feel harassing you will get them a lead they'll look into it, but chances are they would just move on. Bigger fish to fry, brother.

I have been doing this since 1990. Have gotten seizure notices by the dozens. Then a few times it just never came. There was a saying that if you got a seizure letter your address went on file. BS-I got 4 one year, and 10 went thru.

I have been doing this since 1990. Have gotten seizure notices by the dozens. Then a few times it just never came. There was a saying that if you got a seizure letter your address went on file. BS-I got 4 one year, and 10 went thru.

Seizure letters mean they give up. One of two things you got to do to take possession of it, sign for it, thus accepting that the packet is yours or open it up if you didn't sign for it.

I watch the neighborhood, write return to sender and leave it on the counter for a while before opening it. Also ordering shit on amazon or ebay but I think 21infantry is in an overseas location which has waaayy strict customs shit. might be eatin potato soup or some shit if you get locked up there

I really don't worry about any of this stuff anymore, but one of the things I always do is order domestic so I never have to sign for anything for one. I used to get paranoid when I was new to AAS and ordering. Now I don't even think twice about it

I thought AZ was all "SECOND AMENDMENT" and whast not
Just cause they like guns doesn't mean it's not a libral state. Look at the election demographic. It's slowly climbing. They won't over throw a constatutuonal ammendment though no matter how libral they get lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

As you all know, I am pretty catious in nature. So I want to absorb as much info as possible. So I had a sit down with a lawyer who has been on both sides of the fence. Guy basically told me, if you feel something is not right, don't pick up the pack and under no circumstances do you sign for a pack. Possesion is 9/10ths of the law. by accepting the pack you have possession, if you don't sign for it opening the package up gives you possession. The Government needs you to have possession for the most part to prosecute. Otherwise they need to actually do some investigating to prove it was you and that's costly and time consuming. They already know what is in the pack most likely or they wouldn't be going after you, it matters on the quanity for the most part if they will pursue it. Anybody else have anything else to add.

I believe in freedom and I say not to be paranoid, you are doing what you want to and shouldn't be fearful. Countries are made by people and we have the power to decide, possibly change laws. Have seen how weed got legalized in a couple of states for recreation purposes? Before that everyone though it was impossible to legalize it. Well it's happening and other states are taking it as example and pushing the legalization. The problem with those substances is not the use, but the unsafe abuse that ruin their reputation making it seem danger. If used properly is mostly safe on a healthy person.

I believe in freedom and I say not to be paranoid, you are doing what you want to and shouldn't be fearful. Countries are made by people and we have the power to decide, possibly change laws. Have seen how weed got legalized in a couple of states for recreation purposes? Before that everyone though it was impossible to legalize it. Well it's happening and other states are taking it as example and pushing the legalization. The problem with those substances is not the use, but the unsafe abuse that ruin their reputation making it seem danger. If used properly is mostly safe on a healthy person.

true but weed is usually abused and is not meant to be smoked. ingesting small amounts is different, it is an herb/plant after all and it has benefits..

Been smoked for like thousands of years. Indians and shit.. Lol that's not abuse to me..

yeah but its not meant to be smoked. smoke in your lungs is obviously bad, thats why you cough when you breath in smoke..ingesting weed is different but people that are into weed, 90% of them are just looking to get blazed, they arent concerned about therapeutic effects of small doses ingested, and thats the problem, they just want to get stoned. on top of that is a hallucinogen, in small amounts of course its no problem but if you smoke large quantities you will hallucinate, thats indians for you, they got blazed and had hallucinations aka speaking with "spirits" and all that jazz..

honestly i agree with you but the whole weed thing is just a bunch of retarded potheads wanting to get high. there are a lot of dumb steroid users but if they mess themselves up, thats on them. its not like you are driving around or going to work stoned, that would cause problems. BUT they are starting to make weed legal now yet AAS still remains illegal. it has to be a money issue, because the govt. could care less about your health and well being. i guess when they figure out a way to legalize it but make money and control the supply, they will legalize it..

Indians used (and still use) Peyote to hallucinate and communicate with spirits. Even in large doses, Marijuana is only slightly hallucinogenic. And it doesn't have to be smoked, you can always vaporize it to minimize the negative health impact.

yeah but its not meant to be smoked. smoke in your lungs is obviously bad, thats why you cough when you breath in smoke..ingesting weed is different but people that are into weed, 90% of them are just looking to get blazed, they arent concerned about therapeutic effects of small doses ingested, and thats the problem, they just want to get stoned. on top of that is a hallucinogen, in small amounts of course its no problem but if you smoke large quantities you will hallucinate, thats indians for you, they got blazed and had hallucinations aka speaking with "spirits" and all that jazz..

Everything can be abused my brother. Look at steroids. Alcohol tobacco greasy food drugs etc. it's just way of the world

PHURIOUS

Indians used (and still use) Peyote to hallucinate and communicate with spirits. Even in large doses, Marijuana is only slightly hallucinogenic. And it doesn't have to be smoked, you can always vaporize it to minimize the negative health impact.

or make some brownies lol

best part of USPS? felony to open without consent, LE cant open it and so forth. The reason they find out your being mailed illegal stuff? the sounds when they shake it, any leaks or rips in the package. alot of it depends on packaging. with millions of items being processed anything that leaks is pretty evident and they are required to throw it out/open it because its hazardous if left

Top Bottom