napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what sarms to add to my cycle.....

yes but they are still toxic and you are injecting everyday but obviously they are going to be less toxic but its not like one gives more results than the other

is the combo made by geneza a good choice you think ? 50mg dbol and 50mg anadrol in 1ml? starting from 0.5cc and increasing to 1cc

post about that in the source section you want to run fucking 50 mg of dbol at the same time with 50 mg of anadrol? really?

if i would run anadrol alone i will start with 50mg also and increase it to 100mg....so you think just stick with anadrol and dont take them both?

dude, dbol over 30 mg per day is already too much.. you dont compare them by how much you take of each dude.. are you sure you know what you are doing here? if you stack them then you should run them HALF of what you normally would...

i totally understand what u talking about and i feel comfortable running 100mg of anadrol alone starting from 50 and going up , i wasnt thinking about dbols cause it hold more water for me and i never run it before more than 30mg but found the geneza combo and was thinking about giving it a shot even at 25mg/25mg but i think i will just stay with anadrol alone, u right ....dont forget i am 260lbs now but i will try to drop 15lbs and 3-4%bf till i start my cycle

I'm willing to bet your bodyfat is higher than you think at 260, and you need to lose a lot more than 15 lbs before you are in the right shape

i think my scale dont lie 261lbs 15.8%bf at this moment ;)

I hope you're not talking about a bioelectic Impedence scale that shows bodyfat. Those are as inaccurate as it gets. It just checks resistance from one foot to the other and the way you stand, fluid intake, etc all throw it off. Last time I stepped on one it said I was 3% bodyfat when I was actually over 8%.

Throw up a pic for real assessment. Pictures and the mirror don't lie

image copy 4.jpg

here is the pic and maybe you right , i know i hold some water now cause i am taking creatine , so whats good thing to measure bf?

View attachment 5233

here is the pic and maybe you right , i know i hold some water now cause i am taking creatine , so whats good thing to measure bf?
You definitely have a great muscular base, but bodyfat is definitely a bit higher than 15-16% I'd say high teens myself, but a little cardio and diet can go a long way. Cut that bodyfat down some and you'll be good to go bro. Besides that you'll look even more like a beast bringing more definition in. You have the muscle for sure. Bring those cuts in and you'll look incredible

A good cheap way to measure bodyfat is with calipers as long as you use them correctly.

you have an excellent base and when you get this cleaned up, you have all the make up to be a fucking animal but im thinking you are closer to 18% here man..

thanks a lot guys , i will clean my diet even more and hit more cardio so i can be ready for my cycle on April ...thanks again!

Top Bottom