napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is your favorite brand of eggs?

When you say there is a great difference in the quality, do you just mean the taste of the eggs? Or do you mean the protein you are getting is of a greater quality in certain eggs in comparison to others.

the taste by far... when you crack the egg you can tell as well... i feel like it digests better, i feel better after eating them etc... you can sense the purity and difference as you compare them...

I usually eat just egg whites except during cruises . when on cycle my diet is very low fat 30 to 50 grams daily and very high carb 3 to 500 grams daily .during cruises I go keto too increase insulin sensitivity and it helps too stay lean when all the gear is gone then I eat whole omega 3 eggs

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

i have 10 eggs every day... 8 egg white and 2 whole eggs.. 7 days a week.. i dont know what i would do without the to be honest..

Best eggs are the ones on sale! Add spice a hint of cream with the usual suspects (coconut oil, salt, and pepper) and you're [emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best eggs are the ones on sale! Add spice a hint of cream with the usual suspects (coconut oil, salt, and pepper) and you're [emoji1362]

i have to disagree bro... the best eggs are definitely not the sale ones... basic eggs are always on sale but pale in comparison to the higher quality eggs..

i have to disagree bro... the best eggs are definitely not the sale ones... basic eggs are always on sale but pale in comparison to the higher quality eggs..

And the sale eggs are also ones that the chickens are injected with hella hormones to produce more and bigger eggs. No thnx.

I live in Amish Country..pass 10 buggy's a day going to the gym...brown eggs..$2/dozen on every corner...minutes old

Fair point strong sage; however, who REALLY knows what is organic anymore? I usually get greenwise eggs and stock up whenever they go on sale.

Sam's and Costco both have a case of eggs at 7.5 dozen. Price is much cheaper than buying from the normal supermarket. I buy 1 case usually 2 times a month.

Fair point strong sage; however, who REALLY knows what is organic anymore? I usually get greenwise eggs and stock up whenever they go on sale.

it is all regulated so they cant sell anything as organic if its not... thats a big regulation they have...

1a2b2b9015c3eca42b9e0eb0ef8b2917.jpg

This is what i eat. But i mostly eat only the whites and a couple whole eggs

Top Bottom