napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what happened here

drb_iac

All of the long technical posts I wrote are gone. Defining esters, how much test on the different test molecules, tren vs eq papers, the deca test study on aids patients. Actually I cannot find anything here that is familiar. Now I have a son telling me to stay off of this site, that it was hijacked and full of phishing..whatever the fuck that is. There was no warning that one sunday you will try to log in and everything you knew and loved will be gone. Password was gone, avatar is gone, people's names and posts that I have never seen before.Why no advanced notice of all of this? I guess I will log off...my son is way bigger and stronger than I am and I am tired of fighting him and this whole knew world here. Take care if any of my old buds are out there.

Anyway I bought a lot of land and a new home in costa rica. Will be farming bananas and pineapples. If I can keep the sloths and monkeys out, it should be fun. This means that me and sons have farms of sugar cane, cattle, chcikens and eggs, and organic vegetables. Ok got to go before I get screamed at!

They are there... You just have to find them and resubscribe... I went to the partipated tab in Tapatalk and resubcribed to everything I wanted to follow again... It just took a few minutes...

All of the long technical posts I wrote are gone. Defining esters, how much test on the different test molecules, tren vs eq papers, the deca test study on aids patients. Actually I cannot find anything here that is familiar. Now I have a son telling me to stay off of this site, that it was hijacked and full of phishing..whatever the fuck that is. There was no warning that one sunday you will try to log in and everything you knew and loved will be gone. Password was gone, avatar is gone, people's names and posts that I have never seen before.Why no advanced notice of all of this? I guess I will log off...my son is way bigger and stronger than I am and I am tired of fighting him and this whole knew world here. Take care if any of my old buds are out there.

Anyway I bought a lot of land and a new home in costa rica. Will be farming bananas and pineapples. If I can keep the sloths and monkeys out, it should be fun. This means that me and sons have farms of sugar cane, cattle, chcikens and eggs, and organic vegetables. Ok got to go before I get screamed at!
Still here drb, don't leave us!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Hey bro, all is good. The forum was upgraded to a new layout, and that's pretty much the only change. During the transition posts from Friday were lost but all of the others are still there. Everybody's avatar got lost so it has to be reloaded as well after the upgrade. The site got loaded with the new forum layout a little earlier than expected. Dylan and I was under the impression it wasn't coming for another week. All your threads you made should all still be there buddy, with the exception of anything that was made Friday. For some reason we are having trouble recovering posts from that date

Bro, please stop and listen before you are misled (once again) and make a mistake... Here is what is going on and what happened:

1. A LOT of time, money and effort was put into making a new forum that was far more advanced, user friendly, secure and enhanced... It is so safe for everyone now and FAR more improved... everyone is loving it as am I and I am extremely sure you would be as well

2. your son is wrong again and seems to have a vendetta with me... yes, the site was attacked but not "phished" and it was not unsafe for anyone. the site was full of bugs from the start and needed improvements but was very expensive and I was trying to just get the forum growing at first before i could get this far better for everyone... im sorry it could not be done sooner but it takes A LOT to make all this happen for everyone... building, growing and maintaining a forum is VERY expensive for money AND time but its what I love and it gets done for EVERYONE

3. unfortunately when forums are migrated then a lot of things need reset... mass emails were sent explaining to email me right away if there was any problems and i would immediately take care of it which i have and will continue to do... it does suck when things like signatures, avatars and other things get deleted, trust me, i know but its a small price to pay for the site we have now

4. the new forum was not supposed to be put up at all for another week... there were misunderstandings and i didn't even know what was happening... ask RickRock.. I texted him asking him if he was having trouble with the site because i was clueless... it happened at 9:00 pm Pacific on a friday night... i was completely caught off guard... that was my tech peoples' fault and i was very pissed but there was a misunderstanding so I guess I can take the blame for that and I am very sorry for that

5. You are very important and loved here, by everyone and by me... Everyone looks up to you and noone wants you to go... this was done to improve everyone's experience and life here man... The only posts that are missing are from 9-25-15 when the migration was done... we are trying so hard to get them back and im still working on it but its a small problem right now... im doing my very best with everything... i guess i was hoping everyone would appreciate this a lot... it takes a lot to do this for everyone... im really sorry your upset as you are but how do you think i feel putting all this time and effort into this and then to see a response like that? it makes me feel horrible... i really hope you rethink this as change your mind

Drb, I have learned so much from you. I would be so sad to see you go. Please stick around Sensei Drb!

Also, that's amazing news about your new property in Costa Rica. Awesome! If we ever have an AR members get together, I think it should be at your place! ;)

Damn Dr.B We all loved you here bro. You just dont have people around with the background and experience with AAS as Dr.B. an asset to the forum in everyway!!!

they did forum upgrades and some of the posts and threads got erased in the process, it happens with forum upgrades.It happend to a long thread i had warning people of the berd pharma scandal also.You are being a big paraniod chillax dude !

ok buds. Glad to see you are all here! I guess being old makes me not so computer savy..lol. When I graduated from grad school they had just come out with the texas instrument calculator. Makes me older than Marco Polo!!

Just a big change coming ...almost a new life running a huge plantation in a whole new world. I will try to stay in touch. I am glad if I helped you. I hate the thought of young men hurting themselves.

Dylan-My son loves you. He has watched every vid of you on youtube. He always says "Dad that guy knows more than you!!" Thanks for the confidence son!lol

He just thinks there is no way that the real dylan is right here on this board. He looks at you like you are a rock star who would not be on a board..especially on a board his square dad looks at.

People ask me how many kids do I have and I say 5 adults...that act like kids!!

I wish this board much much good luck! If anyone wants to PM me I can give you and email addy. Just remember in costa rica the wifi aint the best in the world .

Lots of retired americans are there. If they make social security of $25,000 then they can live like kings! Dentist visit with xrays...25$ Gasoline 99cents.Guess how much tuna costs??? lol
Remember you can be big strong use aas AND be healthy too! Like I said being in great shape is 90% mental and the other half physical!!!
Take care!!
DrB

Top Bottom