napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do you think this Dude is on?

SpikedEggnog

im sick of this lying con artist claiming to be Natty. making money off deceit is some of the lowest of the low..what do you think this dude is on?

looking like some tren n clen to me

Attachments

• zac.jpg
    zac.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 135
Love anadrol.... I've been resisting the urge to crack a bag open I have at home.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My jigga.... Hit that berd.. I'm almost out my Tbol I started two days ago lol
Dude lol what's funny is my buddy is blowing up out of control on that KaaKaaawww!!! Anadrol. That tbol is a shame though lol

this guy actually goes to my gym,, no really.. he is on DHEA,, for SURE

are you serious, he goes to your gym? where do you live?

and you really think DHEA lol.... you can get that over the counter right? if so he has to be taking a PISSLOAD of it

Not sure, what steroids and pro hormones do they give cancer patients ? Maybs That's what he's on

he defnitely got roids prescribed BUT he is taking more then just a little TRT or whatever they gave him after chemo. he is on some heavy stuff....

Dayum using sympathy and lies. He must be on evo

tell me about it dude, im so sick of this dude claiming natty, its almost as bad as Mike Ohearn claiming natty..

throwing up the bullcrap card about Good genetics and hard work. give me a break. then you have all of his noob gain lackeys defending him and what is possible as a natty....its killing me dude

Honestly he doesn't appear to be on all that much I would say.

Test tren maybe some drol.
Seems like dht's like mast and stuff would be a strong possibility too.

this guy actually goes to my gym,, no really.. he is on DHEA,, for SURE

I am not an expert, but the look of this dude chest seems bloated.
Honestly, I like low fat real lean mass versus a bloated muscle (e.g. synthol users, which I can't stand to, since it's fake and it's looks horrible).

Top Bottom