napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

western union

I fuggin hate WU with a passion. Takes too long to send that shit when I can send Bitcoin in seconds. The Bitcoin cut isn't as steep as WU either.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You paranoid bro's are over thinking things. You're sending money to a family member or friend overseas. That's all they need to know. No need to hide your identity and be all paranoid sending off red flags to get your transaction denied.

I have used WU both in person and on line. Mostly on line for convenience.

Never had an issue until last week. I was advised on line to expect a phone call to verify info.

WU called and wanted to know who I was sending to and purpose of funds. Also requested a name of at least one other person i have sent to in past.

I told him i was sending funds to this person in China as a personal loan as a favor. "you have friends in China?" WTF. I got a bit short with the guy and in the end transaction was approved.

I may in the future just do in person and provide false name as sender. i have never been asked for ID when sending in person.

Not sure if this is about terrorist issues or raws/fentanyl etc.

Terrorist, not likely as funds were going to mainland China not mid east . You the fuck knows.

I think WU is doing their best to protect their business interests and may be getting pressure from DEA or Homeland Security.

Don't know and don't care as long as my transactions are approved.

In retrospect when i looked at my WU account i have sent funds to 8 different people in China on over 15 occasions so i can see the curiosity/suspicion on the part of WU.

Top Bottom