napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Went to my first NPC show last weekend

MarkD

Two of my coworkers, who are also dating competed in the Mr/Ms Buffalo NPC event last Saturday. She won three categories and the overall for Figure and took home the Ms Buffalo award, he won two as a lightweight. Very proud of them. Although, after seeing and hearing the way the coach layed out their cycle I was kind of shocked. I feel like he didn't know how to set up cycles and PCT safely or properly. No AI's or anything until PCT, Arimidex over Aromasin and waaaaaaayyyy too many orals. How do you guys feel about coaches like that and is that common?

Two of my coworkers, who are also dating competed in the Mr/Ms Buffalo NPC event last Saturday. She won three categories and the overall for Figure and took home the Ms Buffalo award, he won two as a lightweight. Very proud of them. Although, after seeing and hearing the way the coach layed out their cycle I was kind of shocked. I feel like he didn't know how to set up cycles and PCT safely or properly. No AI's or anything until PCT, Arimidex over Aromasin and waaaaaaayyyy too many orals. How do you guys feel about coaches like that and is that common?

What was the cycle? One time I had a coach he told me to save my money up and wanted my compounds to be this for a pre contest.... Test/primo/tren/mast/halo/winny/var and I think those are it. He also told me to do 1mg arimdex per day and 2.5mg letro everyday. Also 100mcg t3 per day.... Now that's some ridiculous advise he gave me. I ended up just doing test/tren/mast/winny. And just took his diet protocol

I dropped that coach as soon as show was over. I've been doing my own diet and setting up my own cycles and I will probably never hire a coach again. It's good to get advise/opinions but nothing beats a trial/error experiment on yourself

No AI's or anything? Has to be a reason why. I would assume they were not running test then? Do you know what the cycle was. Be curious to see it now.

No AI's or anything? Has to be a reason why. I would assume they were not running test then? Do you know what the cycle was. Be curious to see it now.

I know the earlier parts of the cycle were Cyp/EQ/Deca/Drol/Var/Winny NO AI, I'm not 100% on the layout because we didn't become friends until the tail end which was Prop/Tren A/Mast A 3 times a week with Winny and Var. No AI at all. We discussed that his coach said he wasn't supposed to use any sort of estrogen control until PCT which had to be Adex. I tried to stress that you should be controlling your E levels the whole time but the coach said nothing until PCT and that Arimidex was the only thing for estrogen, no Aromasin. I pointed him to Sarms X so there are steps being taken.

That stuff legit worries me that guys are being paid to help people with things that can fuck you up if you do them recklessly but don't know what they are doing.

That's pretty common man. There is a,lot of shitty coaches out there that I can't fathom or understand theur recommendations on compounds and dosages, not to mention the off the wall diet and training strategies I've seen. It makes you wonder how they keep clients and stay in business

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's pretty common man. There is a,lot of shitty coaches out there that I can't fathom or understand theur recommendations on compounds and dosages, not to mention the off the wall diet and training strategies I've seen. It makes you wonder how they keep clients and stay in business

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

For sure rick. Remember the fat guy dating marion jones..CJ the shot put guy was on deca only. Recently a baseball player was on eq only, track sprinter Ben Jones took the gold in the 100meter sprint was on winny only.

Even at pro levels you see poor understanding of aas use.

Top Bottom