napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Welcome to our NEWEST moderator... Saiyan

Big congrats bro. Ive learned alot from Saiyan and all the bros here. Making the community stronger great choice Dylan

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Good call Dylan.
Always stacking the deck.

Congrats Saiyan. You're a real good dude and well deserved of the position.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Spartan, bodean, joonp. dangans, and hellzone thanks guys. Good to have your support

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Spartan, bodean, joonp. dangans, and hellzone thanks guys. Good to have your support

Dylan made a great choice bro. Your knowledge and the source you rep top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Saiyan, I believe this is a great choice, it's not just about being knowledgeable with usage, being a mod is about being fair to everyone in all aspects, and all the posts I have seen that required this, you have been nothing but standup and respectful to all. Kudos.

Congrats Saiyan, I believe this is a great choice, it's not just about being knowledgeable with usage, being a mod is about being fair to everyone in all aspects, and all the posts I have seen that required this, you have been nothing but standup and respectful to all. Kudos.

Hey bro. Thanks for the compliment. Means a lot coming from you Joe as well as the others. I'll do what I can to keep the forum's respect.

I'm really happy to see this selection. Saiyan and I have had a few conversations privately since AR and ISarms and they're always informative and supporting. Congrats brother. Well earned in my eyes!!

well im starting to think i made a good choice! LOLL the only bad choice i made in regards to saiyan was not putting him there sooner... I really love seeing all this support for him... absolutely awesome!

Med, vil, and Taurus thanks! I hold all of you with so much respect for a long time. Great to have your support.

Top Bottom