napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Welcome to HollyM

rockmfhudd

welcome to HollyM she will be doing a triple stack cycle and hopefully all the women can benefit from her input and participation. her boyfriend will be signing up on the forum as well. Right HollyM? hahaha

Welcome to the family we certainly need more women on the boards for you guys to share information that is specifically for yall!!!!

Welcome holly! (Hopefully she sees this.) I as well have been on a sarms stack for about 9 weeks. I basically did the triple stack with the addition of sr9009. Would like to know about you..your goals..diet..etc! If you have any questions as a female running your stack I am always here to help!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Holly. Looking forward to hearing how the sarms stack treats you!

Welcome to the forum Holly! It's always nice to have another female in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! We are looking forward to doing this... And yes, my boyfriend will be registering an account soon as well.

As for me, I'm 32, 5'7, and somewhere around 160 (I don't own a bathroom scale). Somewhere between 22-23% BF. I started working out/lifting July of 2014. I was over 30% BF then and pushing 180lbs. I have plateaued where I am at. Have tried a few things to get over it but nothing has worked. My diet has been less than ideal over the last couple of months, but I know how to change it (used to eat clean 95% of the time) to eat as fuel. That part is all mental for me. As for goals... I want to get at least under 20% BF. I have some strength goals as well... Squats I would love to get to 315 (currently 1RM is 225) but would be ecstatic with 275! Bench I want to get to 150. Weak, I know but my 1RM is 115 right now mostly because I have some issues with my left shoulder and bench really pulls on it. One other goal... Do an unassisted pull-up! I'm almost there. I can do assisted with 20 lbs added on a good day.

So that's that! I can't wait to get started, and I'm very happy at how awesome everyone I have talked to has been so far. Good to have another female as well!! If you want to know anything else about me just ask!

Thanks everyone! We are looking forward to doing this... And yes, my boyfriend will be registering an account soon as well.

As for me, I'm 32, 5'7, and somewhere around 160 (I don't own a bathroom scale). Somewhere between 22-23% BF. I started working out/lifting July of 2014. I was over 30% BF then and pushing 180lbs. I have plateaued where I am at. Have tried a few things to get over it but nothing has worked. My diet has been less than ideal over the last couple of months, but I know how to change it (used to eat clean 95% of the time) to eat as fuel. That part is all mental for me. As for goals... I want to get at least under 20% BF. I have some strength goals as well... Squats I would love to get to 315 (currently 1RM is 225) but would be ecstatic with 275! Bench I want to get to 150. Weak, I know but my 1RM is 115 right now mostly because I have some issues with my left shoulder and bench really pulls on it. One other goal... Do an unassisted pull-up! I'm almost there. I can do assisted with 20 lbs added on a good day.

So that's that! I can't wait to get started, and I'm very happy at how awesome everyone I have talked to has been so far. Good to have another female as well!! If you want to know anything else about me just ask!

Great goals and awesome progress so far! The sarms Will treat you nicely they have helped tremendously with my endurance, lifting, and body fat as well! When I began 9 weeks ago I was squatting a measly 75lbs maybe even a little less. Now I'm at 140lbs (not 1rm but in sets) and my flat bench started with just the bar. I'm now able to do 95# and that's not 1rm that's in sets as well! So you will get to your goals in no time!

As you seen in TX chick log and the comments from others I've had the same few minimal sides. I had a few migraines when I began the stack but after a week on them no more headaches....slight acne (not very bad at all) and vision from the s4. For me it's probably a little worse then others but I manage and follow dylans protocal. White lights are green...seeing in the dark is difficult..those are it. I usually take 2 days off of the s4 on the weekends unless my sides are not too bad then I take one of the doses instead of both those 2 days. Oh and they make you feel like you can just keep going.. (a very good thing) but if you have any increased pain or tightness in your muscles back off! I highly recommend them as everyone here does..and I cannot wait to hear how your progess goes! I will be following along the entire way! Get them gainzzz!

Great goals and awesome progress so far! The sarms Will treat you nicely they have helped tremendously with my endurance, lifting, and body fat as well! When I began 9 weeks ago I was squatting a measly 75lbs maybe even a little less. Now I'm at 140lbs (not 1rm but in sets) and my flat bench started with just the bar. I'm now able to do 95# and that's not 1rm that's in sets as well! So you will get to your goals in no time!

As you seen in TX chick log and the comments from others I've had the same few minimal sides. I had a few migraines when I began the stack but after a week on them no more headaches....slight acne (not very bad at all) and vision from the s4. For me it's probably a little worse then others but I manage and follow dylans protocal. White lights are green...seeing in the dark is difficult..those are it. I usually take 2 days off of the s4 on the weekends unless my sides are not too bad then I take one of the doses instead of both those 2 days. Oh and they make you feel like you can just keep going.. (a very good thing) but if you have any increased pain or tightness in your muscles back off! I highly recommend them as everyone here does..and I cannot wait to hear how your progess goes! I will be following along the entire way! Get them gainzzz!

With the headaches, did any kind of pain reliever help?? Depending on how bad the vision thing gets, I may do the day or 2 off as well. That's the one side effect that I'm most concerned about... hopefully it's not too bad. I will definitely lay off if I have any additional pain. I do NOT want to deal with an injury! Right now I'm in week 3 of the Intense Mesocycle of the Smolov Squat routine... I will be done with that (it is 13 weeks of squatting 3-4 days a week) during my 3rd week of sarms, so I'm hoping for that 275 mark! 75lbs to 140 is huge progress for just 9 weeks! That's awesome!

Gainz should be here on Friday, so we will be starting on Monday! Gonna take some before pics on Sunday.

Sarms can definitely help with fat loss! I was unsure how much exactly it would help when I started my sarms stack but I can assure, the assistance is there!

With the headaches, did any kind of pain reliever help?? Depending on how bad the vision thing gets, I may do the day or 2 off as well. That's the one side effect that I'm most concerned about... hopefully it's not too bad. I will definitely lay off if I have any additional pain. I do NOT want to deal with an injury! Right now I'm in week 3 of the Intense Mesocycle of the Smolov Squat routine... I will be done with that (it is 13 weeks of squatting 3-4 days a week) during my 3rd week of sarms, so I'm hoping for that 275 mark! 75lbs to 140 is huge progress for just 9 weeks! That's awesome!

Gainz should be here on Friday, so we will be starting on Monday! Gonna take some before pics on Sunday.

I had 1 migraine that nothing g helped with however there could have been many other things that played a role in that. Some excederine or ibuprofen did help with the others but you may not even get them. I ran 6 weeks on the triple stack once before and no headaches! I'm gonna have to look up this routine lol. Make sure to take multi pictures as you proceed to view your own progress and measure as well..it helps!
You can view dylans s4 video about the vision sides... it took 2 weeks for me to see any of those sides but protocol is 5 days on the s4...2 days off if you do suffer the sides.

Thank you everyone!

MissBizz - Yes, measurements for sure!! Definitely check out Smolov, it is pretty intense. There is a 3 week Smolov Junior that you can use for squats, bench, and I believe dead lifts. It's a little less crazy than the 13 week one.

I will also find the sticky of the s4 Dylan gemelli protocol DO NOT I repeat DO NOT stray from this the half life is about 8 hours on s4 so make sure you do not dose it too close give 8 hours in between am and pm doses.

Top Bottom