napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH!!!

imported_admin

I just wanted to welcome everyone to Adrenaline Rush. This forum will be the most innovative and REAL forum that you have ever encountered. Let me be the first to welcome everyone here. There will be an abundance of 24 hour a day, 7 days a week knowledge passed throughout. I look forward to everyone joining the community here and learning as well as contributing as much as possible. I will be the most active administrator you have ever encountered and it is an honor and pleasure to interact with each and every one of you. WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH!!

Admin said:
I just wanted to welcome everyone to Adrenaline Rush. This forum will be the most innovative and REAL forum that you have ever encountered. Let me be the first to welcome everyone here. There will be an abundance of 24 hour a day, 7 days a week knowledge passed throughout. I look forward to everyone joining the community here and learning as well as contributing as much as possible. I will be the most active administrator you have ever encountered and it is an honor and pleasure to interact with each and every one of you. WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH!!

Thank you for the welcome and I want to also touch on what you said. This is just a testament to what this forum is all about. It is going to be FAR different than what a lot of people are used to in terms of it being FOR THE PEOPLE. The BEST and MOST UP TO DATE knowledge and methods will be provided an EVERYONE'S opinion and thoughts matter. I am so pleased to finally be a part of something like this. GONE ARE THE TIMES OF BEING CENSORED AND TOLD WHAT TO DO... We want to make sure everyone is provided with the knowledge and also the best products available to choose from... REAL reviews are provided, not reviews that are created by alter egos of the same forum head. Every experience is important and needs to be known. Yes, there are sponsors here but with a board of this magnitude, we need the very best to help keep the board going and we have MADE SURE to ONLY provide the very best. You have several of the best options out there to pick from, follow and learn about. This is YOUR forum and we are going to run it for YOU... We have a staff of the very best and we are going to continue to have several contests, earnings and just all around great time day in and day out. I know many of you are familiar with me and some may not be, but I am here under my own will now, not someone else forcing me to do things I may not agree with... I am here for all of you and will continue to put out the best videos and information that I can for each and every one of you... WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH!!!! CAN YOU FEEL IT????

Thanks for the welcome I'm hearing great things about this site already and can't wait to watch it prosper, it looks like it's in very good hands !

Congratulations on the site man !! And welcome to all our future members.. The -AR- Team is going to bring a new standard to online forums

On behalf of the Phurious Pharma Team I'd just like to say, thank you for allowing us to be a part of this revolution! AR is setting a new standard for bb boards and we are excited to be here and be a part of it!

Yes. Thank you for bringing us over. We plan to enjoy contributing yo the success of this board. Let's make it the best one on the net!

Thank you for the warm introduction! I am so happy to finally have a board that focuses on the MEMBERS. A board that posses the knowledge and guidance that everyone craves.

Thank you for the welcome and for having us as sponsors here. I have never seen a forum set up and concept such as this. We have been watching forums for over 10 years and seen far more problematic sites than quality and we knew from the start that this would be different when we heard the concepts and ideas. It is truly a pleasure to be here and have the opportunity to grow and learn and also provide the community with the best and most innovative products in existence. Thank you!

Glad to be here. It's going to be nice to see some REAL reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wetworks said:
On behalf of the Phurious Pharma Team I'd just like to say, thank you for allowing us to be a part of this revolution! AR is setting a new standard for bb boards and we are excited to be here and be a part of it!

I am really glad to see you guys over here... You guys are top notch members and truly an asset to not only the forum but the entire community... WELCOME!

LAfit said:
Glad to be here. It's going to be nice to see some REAL reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome brother... REAL reviews by REAL people... REAL guidance and information... Prepare yourself for an entire new concept brother... TRUTH... I know it's a strange concept in this world but I am making sure it is provided...

PHURIOUS said:
Yes. Thank you for bringing us over. We plan to enjoy contributing yo the success of this board. Let's make it the best one on the net!

I am really happy you are here brother... I knew you would be over here and I know what an asset you can be when you are on your game... One of the best man... Thank you for contributing here... This is going to be really fun!

Olympus said:
Thank you for the warm introduction! I am so happy to finally have a board that focuses on the MEMBERS. A board that posses the knowledge and guidance that everyone craves.

Knowledge you crave, knowledge you will get... If there is something we ALL need, ALL OF US, it is knowledge and understanding... Welcome to Adrenaline Rush my friend!

Re: RE: Re: WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH!!!

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:

I am really happy you are here brother... I knew you would be over here and I know what an asset you can be when you are on your game... One of the best man... Thank you for contributing here... This is going to be really fun!
Ty for the kind words. I always try to better myself and my product every day. The search never ends for knowledge and quality.

As a normal, everyday person*, I look forward to what this board will bring to us all. Thanks for starting it!

* Full disclosure - I am on TRT, so I am not quite a normal, everyday person. I am legally allowed to buy testosterone and my doctor overprescribes on purpose because he does not want me to ever run out.

** Fuller disclosure - my wife says I am not a normal, everyday person at all. She says I am an odd ball.

cybrsage said:
As a normal, everyday person*, I look forward to what this board will bring to us all. Thanks for starting it!

* Full disclosure - I am on TRT, so I am not quite a normal, everyday person. I am legally allowed to buy testosterone and my doctor overprescribes on purpose because he does not want me to ever run out.

** Fuller disclosure - my wife says I am not a normal, everyday person at all. She says I am an odd ball.

Welcome brother! It is great to have you here... Please contribute, learn etc. and DO NOT HESITATE to contact me if you need ANYTHING along the way... Enjoy it brother because no other place is going to compare!

Top Bottom