napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Welcome our newest board sponsor... PHARMA LADY SHOP INTERNATIONAL!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Pharma Lady Shop International has been in business for over 10 years operating throughout East Asia, both as physical pharmacies and as wholesales and exporters. They are official distributors for a few brands of which they have a long term partnership with. They are also bringing their own exclusive brand to the market, Platinum Biotech, which has been manufactured under EU official standards. They have access to every type of product needed for bodybuilding,fitness, health, weight loss, and anti aging. They come highly recommended and I have full confidence in their products and service with the company focus being giving customers the best of both.

I am extremely pleased to welcome PHARMA LADY SHOP to Adrenaline Rush!!

Thank you Mr Gemelli and all the staff and members at Adrenaline Rush for having me here, looking forward to being an active part of your forum and providing the best service and products.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to PM or email me :) Thank you.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! I'm sure you will love this community and the great family we have here

Re: RE: Re: Welcome our newest board sponsor... PHARMA LADY SHOP INTERNATIONAL!

Pharma Lady said:
Thank you Mr Gemelli and all the staff and members at Adrenaline Rush for having me here, looking forward to being an active part of your forum and providing the best service and products.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to PM or email me :) Thank you.
Welcome to the forum! Great to have more resources. I look forward to giving you a try in the future.

Preparation is 3/4 the battle.

Thank you again to everyone.

To give a little more info on myself, I guess its rare to see a woman in this business, I have been a pharmacist for over 10 years, I inherited the business from my father, we have had pharmacy shops in a few different countries. The connection to bodybuilding and weightlifting is that in my part of the world working in pharmacies many bodybuilders come in looking for products for their training, both local and overseas people, I ended up marrying a bodybuilder who won many titles, I have also worked as an IFBB judge in Asia and have the IFBB judge card and certification, so please do not fear I have lots of knowledge of bodybuilding and supplement use ;)
I have also used products myself, mostly HGH, Anavar, Clenbuterol, those are my favorites :D

Pharma Lady said:

To give a little more info on myself, I guess its rare to see a woman in this business, I have been a pharmacist for over 10 years, I inherited the business from my father, we have had pharmacy shops in a few different countries. The connection to bodybuilding and weightlifting is that in my part of the world working in pharmacies many bodybuilders come in looking for products for their training, both local and overseas people, I ended up marrying a bodybuilder who won many titles, I have also worked as an IFBB judge in Asia and have the IFBB judge card and certification, so please do not fear I have lots of knowledge of bodybuilding and supplement use ;)
I have also used products myself, mostly HGH, Anavar, Clenbuterol, those are my favorites :D

That is such and important characteristic when an owner of a company TRULY lives and knows their products... It goes for a far more successful business with better quality and overall make up... This is wonderful to hear and not only do we look forward to your products but also any help or input you can provide to others... Once again, a pleasure to have you...

DylanGemelli said:
Pharma Lady said:

That is such and important characteristic when an owner of a company TRULY lives and knows their products... It goes for a far more successful business with better quality and overall make up... This is wonderful to hear and not only do we look forward to your products but also any help or input you can provide to others... Once again, a pleasure to have you...

Thank you Mr Gemelli, I came across this board after viewing your youtube videos which are very accurate and knowledgeable, so the members here can really benefit from following you and your advice.
With the increase in popularity of hormones amongst the general public there are far more people using them now than in the past when it was mostly just athletes, however most people do not understand what they are and how they work, but also do not realize its not something you can take and get an amazing physique in a few weeks, but that it requires complete dedication and years of consistent work in the gym and with the diet. This forum is a huge blessing to those who want to learn and understand things the correct way.

Pharma Lady said:

You are an excellent asset to have here! So excited to see another female...and an intelligent one at that!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

chickrock15 said:
Pharma Lady said:

You are an excellent asset to have here! So excited to see another female...and an intelligent one at that!

Thank you for your kind compliment :) it can be quite intimidating in way to be involved in a majority male sub culture, but im used to it :D

Pharma Lady said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Pharma Lady":vxfbejcb]Thank you again to everyone.

Thank you Mr Gemelli, I came across this board after viewing your youtube videos which are very accurate and knowledgeable, so the members here can really benefit from following you and your advice.
With the increase in popularity of hormones amongst the general public there are far more people using them now than in the past when it was mostly just athletes, however most people do not understand what they are and how they work, but also do not realize its not something you can take and get an amazing physique in a few weeks, but that it requires complete dedication and years of consistent work in the gym and with the diet. This forum is a huge blessing to those who want to learn and understand things the correct way.[/quote:vxfbejcb]

I like you more every post you make! Very well said! I am really looking forward to what you are going to bring to the community here and I especially think you will be a MAJOR asset to the female community in helping educate and guide as well...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Welcome our newest board sponsor... PHARMA LADY SHOP INTERNATIONAL!

Pharma Lady said:
chickrock15 said:
Pharma Lady said:

Thank you for your kind compliment :) it can be quite intimidating in way to be involved in a majority male sub culture, but im used to it :D
My pleasure :) I was intimidated at first, but not so much now. I may not be able to lift as much (yet), but I go just as hard. Now I'm the one that intimidates! Lol

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Welcome our newest board sponsor... PHARMA LADY SHOP INTERNATIONAL!

chickrock15 said:
Pharma Lady said:
chickrock15 said:
Pharma Lady said:

My pleasure :) I was intimidated at first, but not so much now. I may not be able to lift as much (yet), but I go just as hard. Now I'm the one that intimidates! Lol

Happy to know you are having success with your training, im sure this forum will help to progress even more, keep up the good work ;)

Pharma Lady said:
chickrock15 said:
Pharma Lady":12tqn3cv][quote="chickrock15 said:
Pharma Lady said:

Thank you for your kind compliment :) it can be quite intimidating in way to be involved in a majority male sub culture, but im used to it :D[/quote:12tqn3cv]

Happy to know you are having success with your training, im sure this forum will help to progress even more, keep up the good work ;)

Yes but as you know its not about "how much" as it is about "how" and Im sure you have that dialed in with the knowledge you have in this field... I am very strong but I don't lift that much compared some of the quite larger guys but that doesn't mean anything because it is about HOW i go about it... the constant changing and different methods, frequencies and intensities... Constant change between volume and hypertrophy etc.... THAT is what gets the size and development...

I am sure you see this often where someone feels they need to have horrible form to life heavy weight or feel that all that is important is maxing out etc... It is ridiculous and backwards... Too many fall into that trap... You can be very strong but very strategic and really get the results..

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Welcome our newest board sponsor... PHARMA LADY SHOP INTERNATIONAL!

DylanGemelli said:
Pharma Lady said:
chickrock15 said:
Pharma Lady said:
"chickrock15" said:
"Pharma Lady" said:

Yes but as you know its not about "how much" as it is about "how" and Im sure you have that dialed in with the knowledge you have in this field... I am very strong but I don't lift that much compared some of the quite larger guys but that doesn't mean anything because it is about HOW i go about it... the constant changing and different methods, frequencies and intensities... Constant change between volume and hypertrophy etc.... THAT is what gets the size and development...

I am sure you see this often where someone feels they need to have horrible form to life heavy weight or feel that all that is important is maxing out etc... It is ridiculous and backwards... Too many fall into that trap... You can be very strong but very strategic and really get the results..
I don't care if people view me as weak. I'm not in there to compete with anyone else. If I feel like my form might suffer by going higher in weight, I don't do it. Not worth the injury. Always safety first! :cool:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Welcome our newest board sponsor... PHARMA LADY SHOP INTERNATIONAL!

chickrock15 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Pharma Lady said:
chickrock15 said:
Pharma Lady said:
"chickrock15" said:
"Pharma Lady" said:

I don't care if people view me as weak. I'm not in there to compete with anyone else. If I feel like my form might suffer by going higher in weight, I don't do it. Not worth the injury. Always safety first! :cool:

quality over quantity!!

I just found this thread as I was doing some research and I just wanted to show everyone how long Pharma Lady has been a trusted source here.

Top Bottom