napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Shop International Rep

C

cbbram00

I would like to formerly announce and introduce myself as rep for Pharma Lady Shop International. I am honored to represent the level of quality and professional customer service that she brings to the forum.

Don't hesitate to PM me if I can help in anyway with the ordering process, questions, or concerns.

Mention my forum name (cbbram) with your order and receive a 10% discount!

For full product price list send me a PM...

Cbbram is my approved rep on the forum, he is very knowledgeable and intelligent with a widely experienced background and an asset to the forum.

Thank you!

I'm a bit of "old school" mixed with "new school". I started learning about AAS in the 90's from Bill Roberts and The Guru Dan Duchaine. I did a couple cycles in my mid to later 20's. I took a break from AAS and the gym for a while and now I'm back learning the "new school" way of doing things. I'm really happy to be a part of this forum for learning and sharing my experience and knowledge.

Now we have Dylan and RickRock and that's what brought me to Adrenaline Rush...

So far it's been a very positive experience. The members here are what really makes this forum a great place to be!

That's awesome Cbbram! I'm actually trying to work something up with Pharma Lady now. I look forward to seeing how it all works. Congrats bro.

Re: RE: Re: Pharma Lady Shop International Rep

Saiyan said:
That's awesome Cbbram! I'm actually trying to work something up with Pharma Lady now. I look forward to seeing how it all works. Congrats bro.
Awesome bro... Don't forget to mention me in the future so you can get that discount.

Don't hesitate to contact me for anything... I'll do whatever I can to help.

And thank you...

Congrats Brother! I have enjoyed your posts since being on this forum. Best guys out there are right here on AR!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

MasonicBodybuilder said:
Congrats Brother! I have enjoyed your posts since being on this forum. Best guys out there are right here on AR!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
Thank you brother I cannot agree more. Great place to be... Hope to help you out with your needs in the future. I'm always here sharing and learning...

JM750 said:
Holy crap! Moving up in the world! Congrats brother. Thats great
Thanks brother that means a lot...

Just helping out a great sponsor and giving back to the forum.

Re: RE: Pharma Lady Shop International Rep

cbbram said:
I would like to formerly announce and introduce myself as rep for Pharma Lady Shop International. I am honored to represent the level of quality and professional customer service that she brings to the forum.

Don't hesitate to PM me if I can help in anyway with the ordering process, questions, or concerns.

For full product and price list email -
[email protected]
Congrats bro, I always read the things you post and absorb your knowledge.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Pharma Lady Shop International Rep

ibleedoranbla said:
cbbram said:

For full product and price list email -
[email protected]
Congrats bro, I always read the things you post and absorb your knowledge.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks brother... And I do the same for you...

If any forum members have any concerns or questions with making an international order I can go over what to expect and make the whole process even easier! All you have to do is sit back and wait for your gear. You'll even have a tracking number so you'll know when it's passed customs and on the way to your location.

Pharma Lady has updated her price list... Shoot me a PM and I'll send it to you or if you have any questions.

Big thanks to those who placed orders recently!

BigBusiness said:
Congratulations bro!! They made a great decision making you rep !!
Thanks brother what a great compliment...I appreciate that!

Attention members please DO NOT place an order if you aren't ready to complete your transaction. Pharma Lady receives a lot of emails and it's very time consuming for her. She is VERY FAST and I GUARANTEE you will be happy with your transaction.

If you have questions about the ordering process please send me a PM and we'll get those questions answered BEFORE you order... Thank you for your cooperation...

Anyone wanting to incorporate HGH Pharma Lady has an impressive selection. If you have questions about HGH email Pharma Lady directly... Thanks!

Congrats brother I know you'll do a fine job..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Angel said:
Congrats brother I know you'll do a fine job..

changing my life around one day at a time!!
Thank you!

I had a member apologize recently for sending me numerous PMs. That's what I'm here for... Don't ever hesitate to ask me whatever questions you have. I ALWAYS have my phone with me so if I'm available I'll respond ASAP!

Top Bottom