napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Welcome/Introduction Thread

Hi everyone,

I've been here for a while just forgot to post an introduction. Here are my stats:

5ft9
205 lbs
31 years old at the time of this post

I'm just looking to add some quality muscle to my frame.

Hello everyone, new here and glad to be on board. Looking forward to this experience.
Stats:
HT: 5' 8"
WT: 235
BF%: 10% previously, 12% post coronavirus
Years Training: 12
Experience with AAS: 10 years

I'm fairly well experienced with AAS cycles, PCT, fat loss supps from my competitive years. (I competed for the last 4 years and did well locally, but had to stop due to birth of a new child)

So once again, thanks gain and I'm glad to be here.

Hey Everyone,

Im Adam I'm new to the forum. I'm 36, from Massachusetts. I said what's up to Dylan a few times by email and decided to head on over here. I am 36, I have been working out and exercising for many years but I started looking into SARMS fairly recently, and it was Dylan's videos I found most informative. Watched a lot of those, what a shame it is that his accounts keep getting terminated those are helpful videos. I am also very familiar with PubMed so I been looking too at the published research.

Anyway, I expressed interest in the GW-501516 and RAD-140 and he gave me a layout for a good cycle, which is GW-501516, SR-9009, and RAD-140. So I've started those. I'm trying to cut more than bulk. I only did 3 for financial reasons but maybe next time I may be able to get more. I'm hoping to start focusing more on a calculated diet and perhaps a better workout/exercise routine.

I do a minimal workout right now which is pushups, squats. and treadmill. 20 reps of pushups x 5-10 sets, 20 reps of squats x 5-10 sets, meaning somedays I only do 5 sets some days 10. I am big on cardio and the GW-501516 and SR-9009 have been awesome for the endurance. I usually do a half hour of treadmill at 6 mph so 3miles a day is where Im at. But I certainly plan to start increasing that because my run goes by like nothing, it zips by since I started the Gw-501516/SR-9009.

Thanks for all the information you guys have been posting, and Dylan for all that work you have put up around different sites, I'll start a thread at some point and keep you guys informed on my progress with it all.

Look forward to being part of the forum! - Adam F.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

Im Adam I'm new to the forum. I'm from 36, Massachusetts. I said what's up to Dylan a few times by email and decided to head on over here. I am 36, I have been working out and exercising for many years but I started looking into SARMS fairly recently, and it was Dylan's videos I found most informative. Watched a lot of those, what a shame it is that his accounts keep getting terminated those are helpful videos. I am also very familiar with PubMed so I been looking too at the published research.

Anyway, I expressed interest in the GW-501516 and RAD-140 and he gave me a layout for a good cycle, which is GW-501516, SR-9009, and RAD-140. So I've started those. I'm trying to cut more than bulk. I only did 3 for financial reasons but maybe next time I may be able to get more. I'm hoping to start focusing more on a calculated diet and perhaps a better workout/exercise routine.

I do a minimal workout right now which is pushups, squats. and treadmill. 20 reps of pushups x 5-10 sets, 20 reps of squats x 5-10 sets, meaning somedays I only do 5 sets some days 10. I am big on cardio and the GW-501516 and SR-9009 have been awesome for the endurance. I usually do a half hour of treadmill at 6 mph so 3miles a day is where Im at. But I certainly plan to start increasing that because my run goes by like nothing, it zips by since I started the Gw-501516/SR-9009.

Thanks for all the information you guys have been posting, and Dylan for all that work you have put up around different sites, I'll start a thread at some point and keep you guys informed on my progress with it all.

Look forward to being part of the forum! - Adam F.

Welcome bro! Guys adam is a class act. Lets show him the isarms family love! Glad you made it over bro!

Thanks for the welcome Dylan!

Today I went for 40 minutes on the treadmill, at 6 mph. Had no problems completing it and did not feel like I was struggling at any point. I never really tried to test myself and see how long I could run like that for. I just started with 20 minutes so I would not feel too overwhelmed running on a daily basis. Then I went to 30 minutes not too long ago. Today I hit 40 minutes and I may keep increasing to see what my threshold actually is. But the GW-501516/SR-9009 is an amazing combo. Now i know what you mean when you say the continuous, CONTINUOUS endurance. That's no joke!

Hello all! Im kind of new I haven't been on in a few years but, I am back. Musclegirl solid muscle female. I am sure that a few probably remember me before going to school to get a degree I was active on there once upon a time but I just wanted to let you all know of my return. I hope all is well with everyone, its been too long and I missed everybody....

New Here

If you're new here use this thread to introduce yourself. Give us your stats, post a pic (optional) and tell us something about yourself.

If you have specific questions please post a different thread in the SARMS/AAS or Source Talk section so they can be addressed separately.

Welcome to ISARMs!

Hi! I?m new here. CrossFit junky.
Current stats
Weight : 145-160
Height : 5 7?

Excited to start my new cycle.

Hello
I'm fairly new to all this. I started working out 5 years ago. I been reading on this forum and learned a lot.

Stats
48yrs
5'3
150lbs

Hi everyone! New member here, but very long time lurker. I've been a gym rat since I was in 8th grade and have always craved a great physique and the knowledge that goes along with that. I've battled numerous injuries over the years from sports & life in general, but have been very dedicated to health the last several years especially and have actually stayed healthy. I'm looking to start my 3rd sarms cycle shortly and can't wait to see more progress.

Stats:
33yr
6'0"
239lb

I’m somewhat new, but I’ve not posted my stats or background before, so here goes:

First started training at 18, but I was on/off in spurts till 6 years ago when trained consistently to eliminate stress. Also started learning a lot about fitness and reading what I could about it for better gains and health. Then 2 years ago found out my mental and physical issues weren’t simply stress (weight training 4 days a week, an hr each time, and was losing muscle and strength, and gaining fat), that my T levels were 160 and dropping about 10 per week. My wife wanted kids from me, so we tried HCG. 9000 IU per week brought my T to 560 but my estrogen was insanely high and gave me really bad brain fog, memory loss, and arthritis, and some fat accumulation in the breast. Also gained 100 pounds of fat in 4 months, lost 35 pounds of muscle during this too. After thise 4 months the 9000 IU was only giving me a T level of 350, and still dropping rapidly. I was almost non functional mentally and physically, and not on it long enough to produce mature sperm, so I went on testosterone. First injection was at a clinic 45min from where I lived, it had test P in it, wow, it felt amazing. I found a doc 5 min from where I lived, went on 200mg/week cause 150 didn’t elimate low T symptoms but 200 did.
So I found myself in the particular circumstance of having years of fitness and weight training experience, but basically starting at zero again muscle wise and at a huge disadvantaged fat wise. best radar detector under 200

2 years ago: 30, 230 pounds, 47.8% BF
Now: 32, 215 pounds, 21.4% BF.
Cycles: currently on my first for 300mg/week. Oddly, I have less acne and better sleep now than I did on 200mg/week. I was totally into raw (no steroids or extras) till I had to go on TRT and realized I would never be totally natural again anyway.
Notes: I appear to need higher androgen levels to feel good and am hyper-responsive to the effects of anabolics. It makes Dr visits difficult because of the propensity to underdose.
thanks!!
really appreciate it.

Hello everyone! New member. I am a gym rat since I was in 10th grade and have always craved a big physical and knowledge that goes with this pair. I struggled against many injuries over the years of sport and life in general, but were very devoted to health for several years and in particular stayed healthy.

Hello guys

I have been training for 4 years now. But FOr the past one year I haven't been going to the gym cause I can't get the time. But I still pull in around 30 mins of pushups and pullups and other basic home dumbell workouts

I have a natural body. And maintainence is easy. But i do want to become a little more bulkier with time. So I need to up my nutrition. I am here to get advices whenever i need them!

Hey everyone!

Female: 30yo
Height: 5'05''
Weight: 144.1
BF% ~18%

DL: 280lbs
Squat: 210x2
Bench: 130

Thanks for having me guys! Been lurking here for a while just reading up.

Hi,

Delighted to belong to this great forum, I introduce myself, my name is iban. I have been in the GYM, since I was 18 years old and I am 39, on some occasion I have left it for a season, although today I continue training stronger than ever.

On the topics of cycles, the truth is I am a newbie, if I tried one about 15 years ago and did not touch anything until a few months ago.

About my weight I am 94 Kg and I measure 1.73cm.

I wanted to belong to this group and learn from all of you.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Top Bottom