napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Welcome/Introduction Thread

Hi guys,

Newbie , currently natty. 35 years old 5'7 89kg 18% body fat
Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.
Training for last 5-6 years

Hey people, what's up? Just arrived and introducing myself. I'm 47 years old and i've been training for almost 30 years now. Sadly i was unable to train and mantain a diet for the last two years wich lead me to get the fatest i have ever been. From 100kg with 15% bf to 130kg of flubber. Lost a lot in these two years but i'm back to the fight. Diet and workout are tuned trying to get this bf down and then i'll try the SARMS route. For now just looking for info

Hey there!

I’m 31yo 6’3 200lbs, post workout picture as of this morning: https://ibb.co/MSHvD45

Started lifting close to 8 years ago now, 145lbs dripping wet. I’ve used TRT+orals in 2016/2017 and bulked up to 227lbs @12%. PCT in 2018 was kinda tough and my lower body definitely suffered the most from the incapacity to train and recover proper. It’s been two rough years for me ha. Anyways, I’ve been off for a while now, except for a Pregnenolone+DHEA combo from Amazon.

I’m feeling good and am willing to experiment with Sarms. Wrist / ankle measurements say I can shoot for 215lbs shredded so here we go, that’s my 2020 goal.

Hello everyone I'm Anabolic Girl and I'm new here. I'm 25 years old and have been training for the last 5 years, I started using products about 4 years ago after a friend introduced me to them and I loved the results that they gave me. I'm 5'2, black hair and blue eyes. 126 pounds

Hi guys... pretty new into sarms, just trying to learn ...
did mk-2866 for 8 weeks, 10mg only, gained 4 kg(9 pounds) of muscle (to me was awesome) (i am on 76kg-167pounds)
those are my exams pre and after cycle, didnt do any PCT, never used any steroids...

fsh 5,88 7,02
lh 7,65 3,34
testo total 441,96 363,13
testo free 9,70 9,27
estradiol 22,00 16
DHT 571,10 518,7

After 8 weeks of this cycle, i started running same thing again (i am at the end of it) but, of course didnt get quite the awesome results of first time...

So, thinking of just, after finishing this, wait 8 more weeks, and do the mk-2866, 20 mg this time...
but not sure, dont find conclusive info if should do a pct, or if could break only for 4 weeks...

also, should stack some other sarms( don´t like health risk, objetive is just breaking phisical plateau, i am already 38 years old, and have been same wheight last 10 years)

Tks a lot for your help

New member, long time lurker.
36 years old 6'3 280lbs. Been on/off cycle for many yrs, just finished a blast, on trt cruise. I really enjoy the content this forum provides, and decided to become a member.

What’s up

6’0
205 lbs
BF 14%

Current goals:
Injury recovery
225 at 10% or less
Improved quality of life

Have experience with test, masteron, eq, tren, dbol, anavar

Been 3 yrs since I’ve ran a cycle, but i still lift regularly. I've been recovering from an accident I had 3 yrs ago and I also just got out of prison a few months ago. I just started a cycle yesterday and am taking it easy with just test e/eq right now but also have deca caber and aromasin on hand. Hoping the AAS will help with injury recovery and of course, I LOVE THE GAINS

I appreciate the info ya’ll have on this forum and I’m glad to be here

Whatsup everyone I'm Brad and I'm 31 years old. I've pretty much been lifting weights since I got out of high school.

Current Stats:
6'2
Bodyfat around 13-15%

Looking forward to learning a lot!

Whatsup everyone I'm Brad and I'm 31 years old. I've pretty much been lifting weights since I got out of high school.

Current Stats:
6'2
Bodyfat around 13-15%

Looking forward to learning a lot!
Welcome! Prepare to learn and read a lot. There's not amount of over research!

Need some useful tips for first cycle

Hey guys Im 28 5'11 190lbs. Ive been training for about 4 years gained some good size but have hit a plateau
starting my first official cycle of gear Ive ran test alone and wanted to get a second opinion on how I have it set up
t400 1 cc every 3 days
superdrol 10mg 2 tabs daily
aromasin 25mg 1 tab EOD
Let me know what ya'll think. All tips are appreciated.

Hi to everyone,

I'm new to this forum today. I'm 34 years old 5"10 187 lb. 32% bf, been training for 6 months. I have done cardio in the past and yoyo'd weight with most of my life being chubby and was my heaviest 6 months ago at 205 i started to do cardio in the mornings and weight train at night with a group at least 3-4 times a week. I started to drop and gain muscle and dropped 27lbs putting me at 178. I had an agreement with my trainer that once he saw me disciplined and lose weight he would set me up with some gear he asked me to pay about $600 and then unfortunately due to the pandemic used the money on other things i was quite upset at first but now have the perspective it could be worst and have started to let it go. Now with all that said i have fallen off my routine with cardio and lifting and want to get back to it. Besides getting back into my workout routine i was looking for some advice and guidance on how to get to my goals of getting lean and building muscle. I would like to get a boost and some gear but with the lack of experience i don't even know when it would be appropriate to start, purchase, and dosage.

Cody
5'11
215lbs
USA
I am happy I found this site, been looking through it for a little bit tonight so I can learn from experience as I always have had a passion for the iron game. Currently I enjoy bodybuilding as my choice for how I like to look feel and lift, i have been researching sarms for a long time now and so much information is hectic processing all of it lol, i decided with the gym being closed for how ever long I would like to give myself a boost and come in fresh so I decided I would take the plunge and go ahead and try my first sarm cycle, I am going to be smart about it and run something simple and mild. Mk2866, Gw, Sr9009 will be my first go at it as I would like to cut and get ready for summer as much as I physically can before summer is here, who knows how long the gym by me will be shut down. In my research I thought proven peptides was a good choice saw many articles on them reviews YouTube stuff etc, than much later tonight I found this forum and alot of red flags about proven peptides, so I canceled my order and I was kind of shocked it was 4am and someone in customer service replied via email in 2 minutes flat lol, they surprisingly canceled my order and said they would refund my money
Dodge a bullet lol. So I went with sarms.forsale which was recommended on here and well back in the day I used to watch Dylan on YouTube and learned alot from his page. I hope to chat with many people on here and see a strong community that I can contribute in.

new to the forum, interesting in learning more about SARMS, seen lots of good and bad reviews on various products. Trying to cut through marketing hype and get down to what I really want....a basic cutting cycle.

been lifting for a while, sitting at 173lbs down from 178 from a month ago. Eating at a deficit (1850kcals) and losing about 1lb per week.

my goal weight is 160, I'm 5'7 and feeling like 160 would actually get rid of the last layer of belly fat.

trying to figure out a basic cutting cycle...

https://www.picmonkey.com/p/xqxBZVafYKz

Hello everyone,

I am new my name is Javier. I am 36, male, 5' 7'' 180ish lbs

and while I do work out daily I haven't gotten crazy serious about it like some of you, but maybe I will one day, aside from the dedication to working out for at least 30 minutes a day. I started a SARM this week, at low dose, RAD-140. I also have Ostarine too but not using it (yet). Let me give you some background on some of the other factors that went into my decision to get RAD-140 in the first place, since I'm not a hardcore weightlifter.

For the last 4 years I have been very sick, physically and neurologically debilitated after a tick bite in 2016, it F'd me up bad. The infections did not show at first and they never diagnosed it until way the F later, several years, well, too late for me. By then, antibiotics have done nothing for me, and so far i have Lyme disease, Mycoplasma, and reactivated Epstein-Barr Virus and HHV-6 an encephalitis herpesvirus (not the STD kind), but thats just what they can find on lab work so far. EBV, HHV6, and spirochetes are all neurotropic, they cause severe problems in the Central Nervous System, a.k.a. neurodegenerative diseases. I have been left to fend for myself. My body is in a complete state of exhaustion, 24/7, chronic severe headaches (encephalitis) that never go away, its permanent, I am run into the ground, brain fog, I can't think straight. Basically, my immune system is exhausted itself out trying to fight off multiple invaders and its just spent. The feeling is like being hit by a mac truck every day I wake up. I'm not a wimp, but these kinds of diseases will mop the floor with even some of the toughest people. I am very familiar with the immunology of it because I was taught immunology from a former Pfizer biochemist. But for my neuro-problems, I was on Rx stimulants for several years straight but I realized after prolonged use they are just extra harsh on my body and mind and make me more disorganized, moody, unstable, and all that.

I got off the Rx stimulants 9 months ago and feels like my brain is still trying to recover from that, plus the regular disease stuff. My life went downhill fast after that illness came on. However, the last 9 months I have been trying to work out each day, at least 30 minutes, and I can usually get it done, even if I do nothing else but rest for the rest of that day, but I happened to be looking for something to help me with this unbelievable state of exhaustion and neuro problems, which ties into the muscle wasting too. When i do a normal workout with nothing to help I feel like am fighting to the death to get through those workouts, and boy is it exhausting.

I started to read about RAD-140 from a site I get kanna extract from. I read about how it was being looked at for bone problems, osteoporosis, and neurodegenerative diseases. So I started looking more into that, and while I do understand that there is always risk involved in any substance or treatment you take on by yourself without a doctor, I understand that and I have no choice but to fend for myself and do my own research and learn how it all works and sometimes that means taking chances, but I have no other choice but to find myself someway to live a better life and be healthier, because life to me is about quality, and without some level of quality than life is not worth it. I refuse to be stuck in the gutter to die a pathetic slow death. So its how I arrived to the SARMS.

Obviously, this isnt something I can really take continuously without significant long breaks, follow up PCT, and overall I would have to use it as carefully and responsibly as I can. I will start going through some of the threads now, but just wanted to say hello and introduce who I am and what brought me here.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, quick question. Unfortunate circumstances have caused me to not be able to complete my cycle. I?m at week 5 and I?m curious if I can start taking my PCT now & stop taking my SARMS or if I can?t/shouldn?t do that. Thanks in advance.

Also how long will I have to wait again if I choose to stop right now, before I start another cycle.

Hey guys, I've actually been reading around these fourms for about a year-and-a-half now and I never really introduced myself so,

I'm Johnathan. 29 years old, 6' even, 190 lbs 19% body fat, a hardcore endomorph and I've been training since the beginning of highschool.

I've always been intrigued with the idea of anabolics since the end of high school but I figured I was too young at the time. So here I am today, my 29th birthday was just yesterday and with 30 coming up I figured I was ready to start my first cycle.

Top Bottom