napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weights

It?s crazy where I am. Stuff on Craig?s list and offer up is selling for twice or three time original cost of new. And I mean some used stuff. Even junk.
Most dumbbells new are a buck per pound. Used is two or three dollars now.
Irritating. But o guess it?s a free work. Supply and demand. I am not paying it.
At least the store are gouging when they do have something

It?s crazy where I am. Stuff on Craig?s list and offer up is selling for twice or three time original cost of new. And I mean some used stuff. Even junk.
Irritating. But o guess it?s a free work. Supply and demand. I am not paying it.
yeah bro, some of the shit i've seen people trying to sell for crazy high prices is disgraceful

Yep. If you can find anything the price is inflated as fuck. I'm glad I got my shit before that happened

Hey guys, just a heads up that titan fitness has 45?s and 2.5?s that will ship at the end of the month. The 45?s are priced pretty well and free shipping

Hey guys, just a heads up that titan fitness has 45?s and 2.5?s that will ship at the end of the month. The 45?s are priced pretty well and free shipping
cool bro, thanks for letting people know... im sure many are interested

Top Bottom