napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weekend breakfast thread

Making this again today. Lol
60e0ae3b946bfd9c71c6fc0829e9a554.jpg

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

I dig it....I'd dig it tomorrow as well!

Making this again today. Lol
60e0ae3b946bfd9c71c6fc0829e9a554.jpg

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

bro, this was always my favorite breakfast (substitute the bacon for sausage patties) If i could cheat, this exact meal would be right at the top of my list... my dad used to grate fresh hashbrowns when i was a kid so after he taught me that, it was the only way i would do it... fuck they are good... LOL thanks for posting and ruining my day... LOLLL just kidding... looks damn good, enjoy it bro...

Ahh Midwest boys..

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

theres a cafe i used to go to in iowa bro, and it looks like the biggest piece of shit on the planet but they have the greatest breakfast known to man... its called the waveland cafe... unreal... they have cheesy hashbrowns that i would honestly eat right now if they were in front of me... yes, that fucking good LOL

Starting back on keto this weekend so...

4 eggs scrambled with 1oz shredded muenster cheese & 1/2 avocado with a side a bacon

Starting back on keto this weekend so...

4 eggs scrambled with 1oz shredded muenster cheese & 1/2 avocado with a side a bacon

Keto good for me about 2 weeks and the brakes have to come on...My brain turns to mush and I feel the need to sit in the closet(no 44)

Keto good for me about 2 weeks and the brakes have to come on...My brain turns to mush and I feel the need to sit in the closet(no 44)

Yeah I do it for a month at a time,then I slowly start to eat good complex carbs.My pants are starting to get tight again,gotta nip this in the bud.Friggin LGD has me hungry all the time.

fec61f1a142b3919789ad5077eaa968d.jpg

Tired and cranky dad was kept up all night by a bed wetter and a sleep kicker so I had shitty sonic. [emoji58]

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Last edited:
Ham and cheese croissant kolaches and the kids had donuts. I skipped donuts lol I give myself credit for that at least

Top Bottom