napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wanting to start a SARMS cycle

everythingthoroughGOD

Hi there new to the forum just looking for some advice, have seen too many of Dylan's videos super informative man.

I am 20 (please don't question the age I understand it is young to start a SARMS cycle)
81kg
6ft 1inches
Honestly couldn't tell you my BF%, maybe 20% as I am a few months post op for a surgery.

I have been looking further into Ostarine (MK-2866) and am pretty sold on giving it a try, however, I was looking more and researching more for a SARM which did not require a PCT but would still help me put on muscle mass which is definitely my main problem as money is a little tight (I'm a student). But yeah was just asking for help in regards to is this the right SARM to try regarding my BF%, or for any other reason that you could pull out of the info given. Essentially my goals are I am one of those guys I just want the whole semi-hollywood body ripped, nice chest nice arms (not neccesarily massive) , I don't want it obvious I am taking a SARM not that I am hiding the fact.

I appreciate any help from anyone that knows what they are talking about :)

i would just hold off... you are not going to get anywhere being on a strict budget and the sarms that dont require any sort of pct are mainly for cutting... i would just hold off for now

I do appreicate your advice which I will hold off on any bulking sarms, but I honestly think in the shape I am in although a skinnier frame I have a lot of excess fat in places you just do not want fat would a cutting regime with SARMS help this, and give me than thin, ripped physique? As long as I continue lifting heavy?

And by budget I wouldn't say super strict like the prices of ostarine, for a 2 month or 12 week cycle is easy for me, even a PCT will be easy enough to buy I just would'nt stack anything with my cycle it would strictly be Ostarine and PCT whatever is suggested

heres the layout... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom