napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

wanting a more professional cycle opinion

fitnessbuzz

Hey Dylan.

I'm currently 22 years old. been training for 5 years. I run a supplements store and my boss has been in "the game" as he calls it for 25 years. so all of my info on steroids, peptides and arms came from either him or google. i've already run a few 4 week cycles of ostarine. andarine and cardarine. and just recently made the move over to peptides. only taking hgh frag at 250mcgs twice a day as from what i know it only stimulates fat loss and not growth. (i'm 11% body fat right now and aiming for 6-7) and i just recently added Ipam which i take with the frag mornings and evenings and 100mcgs. Just wondering what your thoughts are for what i'm running. especially for my age i want to make sure i'm not going to mess myself up by going into this too early. i am sticking with lower doses and i'm with more mild substances considering my boss keeps offering me anavar. whats your opinion for what i'm running right now? am I fine to keep cycling sarms? would you add or subtract anything from my peptide protocol?

Hey Dylan.

I'm currently 22 years old. been training for 5 years. I run a supplements store and my boss has been in "the game" as he calls it for 25 years. so all of my info on steroids, peptides and arms came from either him or google. i've already run a few 4 week cycles of ostarine. andarine and cardarine. and just recently made the move over to peptides. only taking hgh frag at 250mcgs twice a day as from what i know it only stimulates fat loss and not growth. (i'm 11% body fat right now and aiming for 6-7) and i just recently added Ipam which i take with the frag mornings and evenings and 100mcgs. Just wondering what your thoughts are for what i'm running. especially for my age i want to make sure i'm not going to mess myself up by going into this too early. i am sticking with lower doses and i'm with more mild substances considering my boss keeps offering me anavar. whats your opinion for what i'm running right now? am I fine to keep cycling sarms? would you add or subtract anything from my peptide protocol?

At your age, sarms and peptides are fine but you need to stay away from the steroids for now until you are older. I'm not real versed on peptides but tell me your goals and I can help you with a solid sarms stack

At your age, sarms and peptides are fine but you need to stay away from the steroids for now until you are older. I'm not real versed on peptides but tell me your goals and I can help you with a solid sarms stack

X2...OP; nice job doing your research 1st

Hey Dylan.

hey bro... 4 week cycles of sarms? why? that's pointless bro... thats like 1/3 a cycle... you are not even allowing them to even begin.. your just throwing money away and wasting time doing that... i like hgh frag but dont expect that much fat loss with it man... it not nearly as strong as you think... its extremely annoying on dosing.. definitely the most annoying because you cannot eat anything whatsoever at least 30-45 minutes before injection and you have to do it twice a day like that every day.... some require 3 times a day and it gets very old very fast because your just not getting anything big from them... they do work but just not that significant and beyond that, quality is a major issue with peptides... good luck finding real peptides... sarms are so much more effective and a far higher quality... if you ran them properly you would see... also, if your running a "supplement store" and they are selling sarms, they are capsules, which are not sarms to begin with and if your boss advised a 4 week cycle, then that would be why... he KNOWS they are not sarms and they are prohormones and knows if you run them like a real sarm you would be completely fucked up from the side effects of a pro hormone... you need to be careful man...

Hey Dylan.

I used to be really into peptides some years ago, so you lucked up I read this bro... HGH Fragment 176-191 is just that, a fragment of the actual HGH peptide bro, it actually stimulates fat loss 12x better than regular HGH. It can actually be of some help with muscle gain since it helps with protein synthesis. Just don't expect to be a beast within 3-4 months bro...peps act slowly. If you have the real deal it helps with bone density/strength as well, but let me ask you this... do you feel any lethargy at all? That can be common. 500mcgs per day pinned 2x ed either on an empty stomach, or with a protein only meal since carbs make it less effective. I feel the best times to pin it are preworkout since your actually burning additional calories and just before bed to stimulate fat loss when your body normally is running at a lowered state of being.
Ipamorelin simulates GHRP-6 and 2 only better, you don't feel that sudden burst of hunger even though your ghrelin is stimulated. You picked a good one to run with the frag because this also stimulates fat loss as well. The good thing about this GHRP is that it works slowly and stimulates your pituitary gland for roughly 3 hours and 'leaks' GH versus a short flood. I used to dose mine with CJC w/out DAC to extend the release. You can run the ipam for 12 weeks pinning 2-3x ed at 200-300mcg without fear of prolactin usually, BUT you need to have cabergoline handy. So guess what? You're gonna need labs when done and a mini pct as well. Hope your boss told you that shit.
Now here's the issue I have with RP's (research peptides), most aren't legit any more and as you know they cost a nice dime if they really are legit. Cycling can be cost ineffective for the results you get IMO. Obviously you have them on hand and since you have to run a mini pct anyways, why not turn it up a notch with some stronger SARMs? Adding RAD-140 to your SARMs arsenal would give you the benefits of mimicking the addition of testosterone to this cycle. SARMs are like peptides replacement model on the showroom floor at the North American International Auto Show... better, newer, faster and more reliable considering the majority of peps now are knock off Chinese variants. Your SARMs are from SARMSX right? Run your SARMs at 12 weeks too please, 4 weeks isn't gonna do you shit but let you begin to see the tip of the iceberg. Please dont think they are actually available in pill form since your boss might be selling them. Thanks for asking this question, it was good to read a post that didn't have 'shit for brains' written all over it. - The 44

I used to be really into peptides some years ago, so you lucked up I read this bro... HGH Fragment 176-191 is just that, a fragment of the actual HGH peptide bro, it actually stimulates fat loss 12x better than regular HGH. It can actually be of some help with muscle gain since it helps with protein synthesis. Just don't expect to be a beast within 3-4 months bro...peps act slowly. If you have the real deal it helps with bone density/strength as well, but let me ask you this... do you feel any lethargy at all? That can be common. 500mcgs per day pinned 2x ed either on an empty stomach, or with a protein only meal since carbs make it less effective. I feel the best times to pin it are preworkout since your actually burning additional calories and just before bed to stimulate fat loss when your body normally is running at a lowered state of being.
Ipamorelin simulates GHRP-6 and 2 only better, you don't feel that sudden burst of hunger even though your ghrelin is stimulated. You picked a good one to run with the frag because this also stimulates fat loss as well. The good thing about this GHRP is that it works slowly and stimulates your pituitary gland for roughly 3 hours and 'leaks' GH versus a short flood. I used to dose mine with CJC w/out DAC to extend the release. You can run the ipam for 12 weeks pinning 2-3x ed at 200-300mcg without fear of prolactin usually, BUT you need to have cabergoline handy. So guess what? You're gonna need labs when done and a mini pct as well. Hope your boss told you that shit.
Now here's the issue I have with RP's (research peptides), most aren't legit any more and as you know they cost a nice dime if they really are legit. Cycling can be cost ineffective for the results you get IMO. Obviously you have them on hand and since you have to run a mini pct anyways, why not turn it up a notch with some stronger SARMs? Adding RAD-140 to your SARMs arsenal would give you the benefits of mimicking the addition of testosterone to this cycle. SARMs are like peptides replacement model on the showroom floor at the North American International Auto Show... better, newer, faster and more reliable considering the majority of peps now are knock off Chinese variants. Your SARMs are from SARMSX right? Run your SARMs at 12 weeks too please, 4 weeks isn't gonna do you shit but let you begin to see the tip of the iceberg. Please dont think they are actually available in pill form since your boss might be selling them. Thanks for asking this question, it was good to read a post that didn't have 'shit for brains' written all over it. - The 44

Very good info right here from 44

Forgot to mention this... tell your boss to keep his lil' sisters anavar pills. Unless you have ovaries they'll be of little if any benefit to you... I just ordered some for my wife if that gives you any idea of my personal opinion of them as a mass gainer. Besides for being 'in the game' for 25 years he doesn't realize all oral cycles will screw you up? Maybe he should wait another 5 years to give advice... he might learn something by then bro.

Thanks for the info guys! So to set things straight all of my SARMS are legit, I've had them tested in a lab and most of the time i cap them myself. they come as either a powder and we dissolve into alcohol or they'll come pre dissolved in alcohol and then I cap them myself. Same with the peptides, since we sell them we have them all tested at a lab so getting the real deal isn't an issue. Only reason i ran 4 weeks on SARMS is because I read after 4 weeks Ostarine suppresses testosterone and should be run 4 weeks on 8 weeks off. otherwise i'd keep going. in that case what would make a good PCT for when i finish taking Ipam? (I plan on running 12 weeks) and if I add rad-140 for 12 weeks?

Also, To give a few more details. I do feel lethargy from the frag, I know it acts slowly but i'm fine to run it for 8-9 months to get those slow effective results. Do I need to cycle off at all with the frag? Also I pin first thing when i wake up, take pre workout and hit the gym. then I pin again after work since i eat at 4 and get off work at 6. then i eat again at 7 to make sure i'm on an empty stomach. I take the frag and the Ipam together. Can honestly say I don't know the company that our Sarms come from, my boss never tells me, he just gets me the powder after he has it tested. Is it worth staying with the Frag and Ipam? would it be more worth my money to drop Ipam and take rad and andarine instead? I'm on a cut right now so i'm just looking to hit 6% body fat or lower without losing any mass before i start bulking again come october.

For your PCT this would be my recommendation considering what you're running. Someone else might have a better insight into it, but based on my experiences with RP's this would be fine.

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Also, To give a few more details. I do feel lethargy from the frag, I know it acts slowly but i'm fine to run it for 8-9 months to get those slow effective results. Do I need to cycle off at all with the frag? Also I pin first thing when i wake up, take pre workout and hit the gym. then I pin again after work since i eat at 4 and get off work at 6. then i eat again at 7 to make sure i'm on an empty stomach. I take the frag and the Ipam together. Can honestly say I don't know the company that our Sarms come from, my boss never tells me, he just gets me the powder after he has it tested. Is it worth staying with the Frag and Ipam? would it be more worth my money to drop Ipam and take rad and andarine instead? I'm on a cut right now so i'm just looking to hit 6% body fat or lower without losing any mass before i start bulking again come october.

I'm beginning to not like your boss and suspect him as a fraud to some extent bro. Not only is he ill informed on steroid use, but attempts to push crap anabolics your way to help you supposedly. As far as what your taking...HE has them tested, HE WON'T tell you where they're manufactured and HE still charges you for them without full disclosure... bro peptides are basically freeze dried into little disks, the fact that HE supposedly has them tested at a lab insinuates that there is great expense involved and some level of distrust between him and his supplier. For a supp store to test things at their own expense is very unusual. He's probably taking the word of the seller and getting test results from the seller. When I order SARMs from SARMSX I click a few buttons, enter some info and chill because I know what I'm getting is what I paid for. I don't have to rely on one person to assure me of anything while I take their word for it, I have the word of thousands of customers worldwide. I get my gear here, I get my SARMs here. You came here for a reason bro and that was sound advice because something didn't sit right with you and listening to your boss. There's too much seclusion going on with your boss bro. Have you had labs?
Legit Frag can be run as long as needed to attain your goals also. This just sounds bad to me bro...(your boss)

Lmfao... Oh boy... Bro theres no way and i mean no fucking chance he is getting these tested unless he is involved in something massive... If you only knew not only the cost but how and where its done... Your boss sounds worse than the slime that pushes steroids on anyone and everyone... You are being misled to the maximum extent... If it were anabolics then i can understand him not wanting to get into it but not with sarms and peptides... Here is what is really going on... Its soooo easy to see... He has a supplier in china for sure... This supplier, like every supplier is giving him their " copy" of testing results which 99% of the time are forgeries... What country produces all the best counterfeits? Fucking china, from all their fake designer bags, to fake certificates of authenticity with all their counterfeit bags and shoes etc... They counterfeit anything of expense... Your boss is a fucking scumbag

He's told me where he's gotten it from before i just never remembered since I trust him. He runs a website and is a huge canadian supplier, back when I helped him with the site we would move over a million bucks a year in peptides and SARMS, since he's a distributor he gets it tested. Which is why I trust him. I know we used to get our SARMS through someone he knows personally down in the states as well as REVOLT, and since we we're doing 50-70 grand of product per order he had it tested so we weren't wasting out money. now we go through neobolics. So I do have full trust in what we are getting. also with the offer of anavar he only offered because he had some kicking around. his personal advice to me was just run straight test my first time around and to wait till i'm 28 or so before i bother. He's a good guy I just didn't give near the details i should have lol. I was mainly just looking for some advice on what I was taking. I trust my sources fully. I do really appreciate you guys looking out for me though!!!

As for Clomid would i only run it 4 days at those doses? and i'm assuming thats mcgs?

He's told me where he's gotten it from before i just never remembered since I trust him. He runs a website and is a huge canadian supplier, back when I helped him with the site we would move over a million bucks a year in peptides and SARMS, since he's a distributor he gets it tested. Which is why I trust him. I know we used to get our SARMS through someone he knows personally down in the states as well as REVOLT, and since we we're doing 50-70 grand of product per order he had it tested so we weren't wasting out money. now we go through neobolics. So I do have full trust in what we are getting. also with the offer of anavar he only offered because he had some kicking around. his personal advice to me was just run straight test my first time around and to wait till i'm 28 or so before i bother. He's a good guy I just didn't give near the details i should have lol. I was mainly just looking for some advice on what I was taking. I trust my sources fully. I do really appreciate you guys looking out for me though!!!

As for Clomid would i only run it 4 days at those doses? and i'm assuming thats mcgs?

The dosing protocol I gave you was weeks not days bro. If you ran a 4 day PCT and got everything back to normal your blood type would be labeled "Awesome". As for the information you excluded, yeah kind of important to mention that from the jump. Just know we at ISARMS give a fuck about you, your well being and each other. I invite you to do some comparative shopping as well so you can see the quality of SARMs that SARMSX provides. I'm not affiliated with the company, but I will stand behind what they sell. The community here welcomes you and again thanks for shaking the cobwebs off my peptide knowledge lol.

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

ya how come your boss didn't tell you how to pct, that's not someone I would fully trust but you do so that's you. the layout is 50mgs per day first week then 25 everyday for the 2nd week and so on and so forth.

I do appreciate all the support! and yeah I was confused at that dosing. I figured i'd be running 3-4 weeks of clomid for a post cycle so that makes a ton more sense. Boss only never told me how to PCT because I never asked. I actually didn't know I would need one for Ipam until now haha. most of my peptide info came from the evolutionary site but I figured I should come here for some better answers than those write ups.

Currently I'm doing frag at 250mcgs twice a day on an empty stomach
Ipam at 150 mcgs twice a day with the frag

I know I can dose Ipam higher but i'm only 13 days into it now and I'm in the habit of starting off dosing low my first run of anything. frag i'm about 40 days deep. Haven't touched sarms in about 4 weeks now but by the sounds of it I should jump back on. My initial stack was ost at 30Mgs, andarine at 50Mgs and Gw at 20mgs and i'd run that 4 weeks on 8 weeks off since thats what i was told to do since ost was in it and it can suppress Test. But by the sounds of it that was wrong

You are confused greatly on the clomid. That dosing of 50/25/25/25 means 50mg pe4 day the first week then 25mg per day the next 3 weeks

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nope totally makes sense. For some stupid reason i thought that was a day for 4 days. Clearly all my brain blood is in my legs right now since I just finished training lol. yeah 4 weeks makes way more sense. Ty for clearing that up.

Top Bottom