napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wal-Mart protein powder

What do you guys think of Jay Robs Pure egg protein powder?? You can get it Ebay for about $25 cheaper than GNC.

Whey is whey, is whey, is whey.

there is a website that compares different proteins accurately and Walmarts did not score that bad fyi. Just eat right, it's more important than any powder anyways.

What do you guys think of Jay Robs Pure egg protein powder?? You can get it Ebay for about $25 cheaper than GNC.

Whey is whey, is whey, is whey.

there is a website that compares different proteins accurately and Walmarts did not score that bad fyi. Just eat right, it's more important than any powder anyways.
Care to link that website? I've really been liking the all max stuff I've been using.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just scored 22lbs of myprotein impact whey protein for $110, was a great deal haha.

Good score man. I am checking out that place.

GNC has a "pro" series GNC brand whey in a white tub, 24G of protein per scoop(low carb not a lot of filler, easy on the stomach) 5lbs for 49 bucks. I buy it once in a while, I enjoy it.

There are so many places cheaper than GNC. Heck if you have a Costco, sams club or Bjs wholesale club you will find good stuff and good prices.

Wonder if a company would let the forum do a HUGE group buy

Care to link that website? I've really been liking the all max stuff I've been using.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah man, i'm trying to find it. I can't remember the name of it now. You may try a Google search for rating protein powders, Actually, they rated all different supplements which was cool, not just protein.
I'll ask my friend what it is.

JJ

Fuckkkk I just ordered Syntha 6 Vanilla ice cream and chocolate peanut butter cause of the taste!

I knew I should have gotten isolate...i had money to spend...

I also got the muscle pharma protein bars cause they were outta supreme protein bars (the best protein bars on the planet)

What's the best tasting whey isolate? Kaged muscle any good?

I only got the Syntha 6 cause of the taste and they had 6 pounds for $45 sale.

Should I send it back and get an isolate or just buy a good isolate? Nutrabio has great products

Top Bottom