napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vision problems at night & Blood in urine

Oldmanchill

I have stacked S4 to the SARMs i use and have started to have vision problems, going from sunlight to inside vision just seams a lot darker, and at night in dark i would say there is some blindness. I'm only taking 25mg in AM and 25mg about 6-8 hrs later. I have also noticed a small amount of blood (or looks like blood red colour) in my urine first thing in morning.

I'm thinking of dropping the S4 or do i just lower the dose or would 5/2 be a better way to go ?? I'm 53 years old male don't know if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance

Check your blood pressure brother. All those symptoms are signs of high blood pressure I would go to Walgreens and get one of those home kits check it regularly not something to mess around with bro

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The vision sides are normal and seem to be dose / individual dependent. This is a well documented side affect, some experience it more so than others. I experienced it myself on 50mg per day, but found it tolerable. The good news the sides go away 3-7 days once it is discontinued.

As far as the blood in the urine, that doesnt sound normal at all. Where did you get your sarms from? Could be unrelated to the S4, however that would have me concerned.

Hey there

at the minimum I'd go to 5/2... but what else are you taking Bro... Blood in the urine is not good... you taking organ support supplements.... I think they are 2 separate issues IMO

you can go 5 days on and 2 days off as i said but there is definitely nothing correlated with having blood in your urine and s4 use... the vision sides, yes and i understand you are only dosing 50 mg but for some people, thats all it takes and for some, like myself, i can run 100 mg per day without little to no sides at all... there's no rhyme or reason for it bro

Thanks, I looked into the sides to do with vision and seems normal but the results on the S4 are blowing me away in just 2 weeks after starting the S4 I can see a difference already. Is it possible to reduce the dose to half 12 mg twice a day and gradually ramp it up?
Provider SARMSX

Thanks, I looked into the sides to do with vision and seems normal but the results on the S4 are blowing me away in just 2 weeks after starting the S4 I can see a difference already. Is it possible to reduce the dose to half 12 mg twice a day and gradually ramp it up?
Provider SARMSX

yep.. thats a good strategy.. ramping back up... what about the blood in the urine? you taking support for you liver and kidneys??

Provider SARMSX

I would start with the 5/2 dosing first and see if that helps before going below 50mg per day

Provider SARMSX

I would start with the 5/2 dosing first and see if that helps before going below 50mg per day

What support should i be taking ?

Currently taking LGD-4033, MK-677 , RAD140 and the S4, i have GW but not using yet should I be

What support should i be taking ?

Currently taking LGD-4033, MK-677 , RAD140 and the S4, i have GW but not using yet should I be

Tudca, Nac and milk thistle for starters imo... and at your age as well... I'm 56 and all three benefit me tremendously on or off cycle... there pretty inexpensive as well

Top Bottom