napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Virginia shooting

Jet fuel will not burn fucking steel. And if you dont believe me. Throw some structural steel i beams in a fire pit and dump jet fuel on it and ignite. Sit there all day and keep puttin fuel on the fire. Nothing is gunna happen.

Americans are so fucking dumb these days the believe everything.
Id really like us to start a new thread on the 911 conspirithy theory. I know i have some stuff off the net to contribute that will make you a believer that it was all bs.

Where did u get that jet fuel melted the steel. Thats not even what they said. It was the fact that the fuel burned extremly hot along with the fire retardent coating couldnt withstand the temp at which the fuel burned. And it weakened the tempured steel. And it was actually the weight of the top 10 floors that caused it to buckle and at that point gravity took over and brought it down. So id like to see where u got ypur info and what this big conspiracy theory is.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: Virginia shooting

JM750 said:
Jet fuel will not burn fucking steel. And if you dont believe me. Throw some structural steel i beams in a fire pit and dump jet fuel on it and ignite. Sit there all day and keep puttin fuel on the fire. Nothing is gunna happen.

Id really like us to start a new thread on the 911 conspirithy theory. I know i have some stuff off the net to contribute that will make you a believer that it was all bs.
I actually think that's a good idea. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this. It's an interesting subject

I'm not sure about the 9/11 thing I've heard and read way too many conflicting stories from both sides. However, I do believe that the Sandy Hook massacre was as fake as it gets.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

This was in my own backyard. I woke up every morning before going to work watching Alison Parker on the news. Truly a tragedy. You could tell she was full of life. And Adam the camera man went to my high school but a lot younger. And the black fag who killed them took the easy way out. My heart goes out to his and her families. WDBJ7 lost a great news anchor and cameraman.

suraonyx23 said:
This was in my own backyard. I woke up every morning before going to work watching Alison Parker on the news. Truly a tragedy. You could tell she was full of life. And Adam the camera man went to my high school but a lot younger. And the black fag who killed them took the easy way out. My heart goes out to his and her families. WDBJ7 lost a great news anchor and cameraman.

One thing i did notice that was crazy about that video was after he shot at her a few times you could clearly see that she was hit a few times but she ran off. That must have been pure instinct and adrenaline until she realized she was shot. At first it was so strange i thought it was fake and blanks. Weird how the human body has an instinct to run and survive.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
suraonyx23 said:

One thing i did notice that was crazy about that video was after he shot at her a few times you could clearly see that she was hit a few times but she ran off. That must have been pure instinct and adrenaline until she realized she was shot. At first it was so strange i thought it was fake and blanks. Weird how the human body has an instinct to run and survive.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Your absolutely right. But what I couldnt understand is how nobody ever saw him? Did you see the pics of him pointing the gun at them then he waited 17secs before shooting and killing them. Was there nobody around? Obviously there wasnt but that Marina is pretty big. Alot of shops. And yes to hear her scream is unnerving.

Crazy...I wonder if my cousin Rebecca is in on the government conspiracy in the sandy hook shooting..She is from Hartford and was real good friends with Dawn, the principle that was killed..She attended several funerals.. Ill just LOL about this thread...crazy asses...

Ill say this too..just because I think a few of ya are bat ass crazy..dosnt mean I dont love ya like brothers...We live in America and we all have the right to believe what ever we want to or dont want to...No one can ever take that away....So believe away friends....

PAYRION said:
Crazy...I wonder if my cousin Rebecca is in on the government conspiracy in the sandy hook shooting..She is from Hartford and was real good friends with Dawn, the principle that was killed..She attended several funerals.. Ill just LOL about this thread...crazy asses...
You're the first person I've ever talked to that has known someone connected to the Sandy Hook ordeal. Everything I have seen about it had just not seemed right. I've seen and read some very strange and shady things that just don't add up. However, if what you say is true then I guess it must have really happened. I guess when things like that happen, we as people, just refuse to believe that it's real and grab and hold onto anything that proves that it isn't. It's much easier to believe that it didn't happen then to accept that all those little kids were helplessly murdered like that. God rest their souls.

ibleedoranbla said:
PAYRION said:
You're the first person I've ever talked to that has known someone connected to the Sandy Hook ordeal. Everything I have seen about it had just not seemed right. I've seen and read some very strange and shady things that just don't add up. However, if what you say is true then I guess it must have really happened. I guess when things like that happen, we as people, just refuse to believe that it's real and grab and hold onto anything that proves that it isn't. It's much easier to believe that it didn't happen then to accept that all those little kids were helplessly murdered like that. God rest their souls.

This is fine and dandy, but don't turn your back on our Government…. :roll:

ibleedoranbla said:
PAYRION said:

My cousin wasnt directly involved at all, She knew the principle because she was the principle of Beccas daughter at another school before she went to sandyhook, Becca was a teacher at the middle school in that area and they remained friends..My cousin wasnt in anyway connected to the shooting or sandyhook schools.. Considering there are 400000000 people in the USA, I can believe most people dont know anyone connected to it. I really dont mind much that people speak this stuff ut loud..I get to know who I wouldnt trust my kids around..no guessing.

JM750 said:

There's enough to fill a website, let alone a thread lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAYRION said:
Maybe some people got shot but that doesn't mean it all happened as reported. In fact they reported the whole story in like 3 different ways from the beginning. Even threw out some speculation on it being a tea party member. A girl that supposedly died was indeed photographed with obama with her family after. Also a drill for the exact scenario was going on just a few miles from sandy hook school. This is what they do in case they're busted they say it's a drill. Just like Boston bombing. Just like 9/11, I could go on. There's nothing legit about sandy hook that Id bet on. The evidence is undeniable. I understand if your sister went to a few funerals how it would strike you as real though.

Oh not to mention the one victim whom they've used for like 3 different false flags in the past few years. She even showed up dying in another country somewhere lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd really like to see a conspiracy thread started. You guys bring up so,e great stuff, and I'd like to hear more. I never really looked into this stuff, but now y'all got me interested.

RickRock said:
I'd really like to see a conspiracy thread started. You guys bring up so,e great stuff, and I'd like to hear more. I never really looked into this stuff, but now y'all got me interested.
I really have never looked too much into the 9/11 stuff but I've looked a lot into the Sandy Hook stuff and it's more than enough to make you scratch your head.

Top Bottom