napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Virginia shooting

ibleedoranbla

I just want to express my condolences for all involved in the shooting in Virginia this morning. It is extremely unreal, disturbing, and violent.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Wasnt there just one in VA a few months ago? What are they doing down there

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: Virginia shooting

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I'm not sure about another one. The shooter of today recorded a video of him doing the shooting and posted it to his Twitter. Like the dumb fuck I am, I watched the video and now my mind is fucked.

ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I'm not sure about another one. The shooter of today recorded a video of him doing the shooting and posted it to his Twitter. Like the dumb fuck I am, I watched the video and now my mind is fucked.

Oh. Ya about 5-6 months ago some guy went on a shooting spree in VA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Oh. Ya about 5-6 months ago some guy went on a shooting spree in VA

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Shit is terrible man

Ya i dont understand why people do those things

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I just read about this a few minutes ago. Pretty messed up and tragic. There's entirely too much of this kind of shit going on nowadays

Damn, I saw the video. It's so sad to see that the world is not getting any better. People blame guns for killing people but in reality it's the person behind it. Do pencils misspell words? My condolences to all of their families. Be safe out there gents.

costatoyz said:
Damn, I saw the video. It's so sad to see that the world is not getting any better. People blame guns for killing people but in reality it's the person behind it. Do pencils misspell words? My condolences to all of their families. Be safe out there gents.

Same way that my spoons try to make me gain weight!

The only good thing is that the shooter is dead! No money wasted on a dragged out trial. No money wasted on his 3 squares a day in jail.
People are so fucked up today.

yeah man it is really messed up nowadays, not just the shooters but the Govt. and everything in between - the Govt is corrupt as PISS and shady and they do so many evil things behind closed doors, like 9-11 inside job. its sickening and they do stuff to further perpetrate their own motives, like these shootings so they can pass more gun laws and try to disarm the citizens. people will be more for it when shootings become more rampant. and sometimes the Govt will even induce shootings themselves whether its through bribery/threats or Drug induced (administering LSD to veterans with PTSD) or they have even been known to fake shootings, i heard one lady call up after seeing pics of Sandy Lake shooting, saying they showed a Picture of her daughter BUT she was alive and they said she Died. its similar to how the govt controls the Drug traffic. they buy and sell Drugs and make money off arresting people too. They have both sides covered they are CORRUPT. WEIRD stuff happening..

ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Some guys at work had the video and were crowded around trying to watch it. I wouldn't watch it. I have no desire to see that shit. It's exactly what the killer wanted and intended, and watching it just supports the cause in my opinion. It's a sick twisted fucked up world we live in

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Virginia shooting

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Some guys at work had the video and were crowded around trying to watch it. I wouldn't watch it. I have no desire to see that shit. It's exactly what the killer wanted and intended, and watching it just supports the cause in my opinion. It's a sick twisted fucked up world we live in
Good choice dude, it was not good.

Narcissistic racist loser. Def a hate crime but media won't dare call it that because he's black and they want to demonize only white people. Now liberal idiots are saying it's the NRA's fault lmao! The level of brain atrophy in this country is comparable to MS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpikedEggnog said:
yeah man it is really messed up nowadays, not just the shooters but the Govt. and everything in between - the Govt is corrupt as PISS and shady and they do so many evil things behind closed doors, like 9-11 inside job. its sickening and they do stuff to further perpetrate their own motives, like these shootings so they can pass more gun laws and try to disarm the citizens. people will be more for it when shootings become more rampant. and sometimes the Govt will even induce shootings themselves whether its through bribery/threats or Drug induced (administering LSD to veterans with PTSD) or they have even been known to fake shootings, i heard one lady call up after seeing pics of Sandy Lake shooting, saying they showed a Picture of her daughter BUT she was alive and they said she Died. its similar to how the govt controls the Drug traffic. they buy and sell Drugs and make money off arresting people too. They have both sides covered they are CORRUPT. WEIRD stuff happening..
Refreshing to see an "awake" person.

SpikedEggnog said:
And yes sandy hook was a 100% false flag. They even used actors for the media footage. I won't get more into it because some jackass will probably come try to argue and I've given up arguing with the uninformed.

JackSteel said:
SpikedEggnog said:
And yes sandy hook was a 100% false flag. They even used actors for the media footage. I won't get more into it because some jackass will probably come try to argue and I've given up arguing with the uninformed.

yeah i know how it is with people like that, they like to argue and defend America, the LAND OF THE FREE my BUTT dude..Osama Bin Laden aka Son of Laden - the ELEVENTH job of hercules, he had to get apples that were guarded by LADEN, whats the again, apples? yes it was 9-ELEVEN (hercules 11th job) in the big APPLE (he had to get appels), 9-1-1 emergency number coincidence?? I think not..they even put it in movies like Iron Man, the fake Evil guy i think it was iron man 2?? that was Osama bin laden, he was FAKE, the scapegoat..heck even in one of the Gremlin films they show a plane flying into a Tower in the background.. this of course is just one occurrence of many, the entire music and film industry is full of this..

SpikedEggnog said:
JackSteel said:
SpikedEggnog said:

yeah i know how it is with people like that, they like to argue and defend America, the LAND OF THE FREE my BUTT dude..Osama Bin Laden aka Son of Laden - the ELEVENTH job of hercules, he had to get apples that were guarded by LADEN, whats the again, apples? yes it was 9-ELEVEN (hercules 11th job) in the big APPLE (he had to get appels), 9-1-1 emergency number coincidence?? I think not..they even put it in movies like Iron Man, the fake Evil guy i think it was iron man 2?? that was Osama bin laden, he was FAKE, the scapegoat..heck even in one of the Gremlin films they show a plane flying into a Tower in the background.. this of course is just one occurrence of many, the entire music and film industry is full of this..

I've always thought the true story of 9/11 has never been told. There's too much from that day that doesn't add up from what they've been telling everyone

RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:
JackSteel said:
SpikedEggnog said:

I've always thought the true story of 9/11 has never been told. There's too much from that day that doesn't add up from what they've been telling everyone
There are literally hundreds of demolition experts not to mention witnesses from inside the building that said it was absolutely a controlled demolition. If you replay the footage you can see the thermite effects and hear the multiple demolition charges going off as the building falls. A building cannot fall that way naturally and jet fuel cannot melt steal beams. Anyone who researches the 9/11 investigation commission can see for themselves the obvious cover up. The evidence and actually PROOF is overwhelming. Even rivers of molten steal at ground zero which could only be done by thermite. I could go on but I won't lol

Top Bottom