g2g based on my use, but the reviews are mixed

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Worldwide Shipping Success Rate
1e363f3c0238a844bee5492856d08b9c.png

Yes it's good. Radjay is good too.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Jesus, that was a fucking let down. Cancel the popcorn date I'm changing and going to the gym. Thanks AA... sitting here all excited expecting Diamond from Players Club for a lap dance and I get the fat chick only the one guy liked lol. Guess I had it mixed up with your R24 post...

The problem I MADE with my blood work was MY fault. I should have known to have actually pinned the full 250mg instead of just 1cc. I already apologized to Roids24 because when I'm wrong, I admit my mistakes. I jumped the gun without a bullet to shoot. Roids24 has always been kind to me and I should have done that blood work properly. But as far as his products go, orals are good, and the injectables I've used (sust, prop, tbol, aromasin) are all good. I'm a grown man and I would hate to hurt him or his business because he IS a very kind guy. That was MY fault.

#TeamDreamCrusher

AA... you been drinking outta the nice guy water fountain again? I've read two posts and was expecting some awe inspiring retort and now I want to just play with puppies... ughhhhhh, I hope what you have isn't contagious brother. Kinda like my being an ass.

AA... you been drinking outta the nice guy water fountain again? I've read two posts and was expecting some awe inspiring retort and now I want to just play with puppies... ughhhhhh, I hope what you have isn't contagious brother. Kinda like my being an ass.
Hahahaha Naw man, I just don't want people to think bad of me ALL the time. I do own up to my wrong doing. Plus, I don't want to spread negativity. Lol

#TeamDreamCrusher

Top Bottom