napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Valentines Day

Oh wow. We're in northern va, near DC. Your more then welcome to pit stop!

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Lived there along time and probably headed back...without saying too much....the nature of my job makes it impossible to avoid DC and keep steady work

I was in the military.. My government days are over. Lol

Me too...active usmc and us army...10 year total...Somalia, iraq, Afghanistan, kosovo etc...still working for them...can't get away!!!!!

I was in Somalia. Fuck that stinky place. Open burials.. Burning.. 100 degrees at night.. No breeze. Lemme ask you this. Try the Mogadishu rum?? 4 dollars a gallon. Best Rum the entire planet.

Yup...worst place on the planet. ..no didn't have it...it was good?

We went engagement ring shopping [emoji5] I wasn't supposed to go this time, so I'm bored and waiting in the car.

Dinner out and then going to see Deadpool... What better way to celebrate than Ryan Reynolds in spandex, and, from what I hear, full frontal nudity...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went engagement ring shopping [emoji5] I wasn't supposed to go this time, so I'm bored and waiting in the car.

Dinner out and then going to see Deadpool... What better way to celebrate than Ryan Reynolds in spandex, and, from what I hear, full frontal nudity...

Haha! Go figure only us women would wait in the car for ring shopping lol..bigbusiness better get on the ball with asking me to marry him lol..
Now dinner and Deadpool with naked Ryan Reynolds that's it for me ha!
Hope you guys enjoy your night!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

7cf45894a3fb371d83d856ebe68ad37f.jpg

Haha! Go figure only us women would wait in the car for ring shopping lol..bigbusiness better get on the ball with asking me to marry him lol..
Now dinner and Deadpool with naked Ryan Reynolds that's it for me ha!
Hope you guys enjoy your night!

Well we picked a stone together, then went and I picked some settings I liked. He was supposed to come by himself to finalize the setting because I didn't want to know what he picked. So I went in and put them all on again and he shooed me out to the car.

I know Deadpool's character was burned or something, so I'm not sure what the nude scene is going to entail. I love Ryan Reynolds though so it doesn't really matter!!

Top Bottom