napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Valentines Day

7cf45894a3fb371d83d856ebe68ad37f.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
This is great LOL

The bizz couple are cracking me up! Lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just curious what everyone has planned for valentine's day? Or what are your plans for your significant other's?

Nothing my wife and kids are 1000 miles away...plus she won't let me date...so I'm alone. Lol

I guess the gym them work.

Last edited:
Lol I'm about to go out to the grocery store and get my wife her dessert and card for later. Oh and some shrimp for some bbq steak, chicken and shrimp sish cabobs for dinner. Then I'll give her a cream pie she can eat too.

One year I got a star registered in my wife's name, shes an Aries so I got one in her constellation.. I have the coordinates, you dial them in a telescope and you can see them.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Do you own the resource rights to tgat star though. That's always been my question. What if I buy a ton of stars and keep them in the family. Surly we will live on one or near one somedau....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol I'm about to go out to the grocery store and get my wife her dessert and card for later. Oh and some shrimp for some bbq steak, chicken and shrimp sish cabobs for dinner. Then I'll give her a cream pie she can eat too.
Haha nice!!

Luckily for me, my wife is not materialistic. So just something like a good dessert and some playtime later and she is happy.

Same here, I'm lucky too. I made her moring coffee and pancakes for breafast in bed, she was happy. Later on we'll having meal out and some quality time together.

Dealing with a potential break up here. But there's still hope. Using V-day to try to redeem the relationship. Wish me luck!

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealing with a potential break up here. But there's still hope. Using V-day to try to redeem the relationship. Wish me luck!

Good luck brother.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

It will work! Good luck!!!

Thanks lady and gents. Getting sushi and have jewelery lol

Thanks lady and gents. Getting sushi and have jewelery lol