napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

utilize the lab reps

mastermolnar

I think it goes without saying that a lot of people overlook the Reps put into place to make labs run smoother and want to go straight to the top to have their order "expedited." I have been guilty of this myself in the past and would just like to point out a few things I have learned during my time as a rep.
Firstly most reps carry codes that give you a discount off your order. Ummmmm why not use them?
Second these reps are here to provide customer service, answer questions and inquiries accordingly, allowing the operators of the lab to deal with all the production, packaging, shipping and payment.
Reps have direct contact with the lab. They operate under the advisement of the lab. Most are customers themselves and know exactly what a customer needs to feel reassured. If there is a question they cant answer, I can guarantee (in my case at least) that the correct answer will be found swiftly.

This is meant more as an informative guide to why using the lab representatives us so important. It helps to provise an efficient transaction and will in most cases save you time AND a little money.

Anybody that's been around here fir a while should know who the reps are for the different sources. We are all there to help when you need us so don't hesitate to do that. A lot if times we can get you a nice discount as well!

I'm guilty as charged. I always jump to the source. But then again he is always on the forums.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Well said.

Come at me bro's. You got a question I got an answer :)

Here is one. When is 24 going to do sales like on Evo where you buy a certain amount and get some free? I use to hit those sales a lot and stocked up nice. I don't need anything yet but after Christmas I might.

Here is one. When is 24 going to do sales like on Evo where you buy a certain amount and get some free? I use to hit those sales a lot and stocked up nice. I don't need anything yet but after Christmas I might.

I think something good is planned. I will ask and pm you. emailing him now.

Free add space huh.

Pm me for details on roids24. Don't forget that killer sale.
Oh wait... just look at the website.😎 hehe

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Now children. No fighting. Everyone knows who to come to for the best gear. ME!!! [emoji7]

PHURIOUS

And while we are at it, hit me up for a price list or anything related to Biotech ;)

Shit. U guys are still using that method? Ive become so powerful i just use my mind powers to implant the price list right into their brains just by thinking about it really hard

PHURIOUS

Shit. U guys are still using that method? Ive become so powerful i just use my mind powers to implant the price list right into their brains just by thinking about it really hard

PHURIOUS
State of the art method. Everyone needs to jump on board. Lmao..

Top Bottom