napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Updated Cycle Pics

v5wnl3.jpg

28ckrkm.jpg

cyborg super human LEGS That's sick Dylan .............. a lot of hard work ...........awesome ..........

Jake just asked me today if I had seen your pics...wait till I show him these. How many sets of 2000 reps did you do....and toes up on a 2x4 right?...lol

That is some awesome wheels there bro

Jake just asked me today if I had seen your pics...wait till I show him these. How many sets of 2000 reps did you do....and toes up on a 2x4 right?...lol

That is some awesome wheels there bro

thank you brother! you wont believe this if i told you, but you know how many times i have actually trained just legs in the past 10 years or so? maybe 3 or 4... this is ALL from cardio training that i do 6 days a week... i broke my back a long time ago and since then, i cant squat, can't deadlift, cant do leg presses etc... this is from the high amounts of cardio.. =)

i truly appreciate the compliments... =)

thank you brother! you wont believe this if i told you, but you know how many times i have actually trained just legs in the past 10 years or so? maybe 3 or 4... this is ALL from cardio training that i do 6 days a week... i broke my back a long time ago and since then, i cant squat, can't deadlift, cant do leg presses etc... this is from the high amounts of cardio.. =)

i truly appreciate the compliments... =)

Cardio aint no joke, especially stairs and incline treadmill. And i clearly can see how effective cardio is for legs in general in your pix, and thats wassup ! good work bro

Wow! road maps. And not everyone has to be fucking huge. That's not what it's about. Your conditioning if great D.

Your legs are conditioned as fuck, and you have some great development on them, all from cardio! That says a lot right there brother. Nice work!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom